IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all! (Part 2)

StarrieEyedKat

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be my mistake, but taking rides at the amusementpark, did the Duggars wait for their turn or did they get to go first everywhere? It looked like that with Amy and the scared widdow for sure!

I don't like that. They aren't disabled or something.

Buzzard, thank you. As for this mess, i think they need to let the kids grow up while they are fresh and young

IMDB is calling it season 9 and wikipedia is calling it season 10 :lol: I'm not sure anyone knows for sure.

I assumed it was a continuation of season 6 because TLC didn't record a new intro. Josie is nearly three but she's still a baby latest precious addition in the clips.

Not sure it matters as I doubt there is going to be a major DVD market for the later episodes. If anyone really has a burning desire to see the Duggars visit the dentist again, they can pay two bucks and watch it on line.

The photoshoot/opening intro was from summer 2009. At the time, they were doing two "seasons" a year. However, this "season" appears as a continuation of the last "season." Sharla over at DWOP is meticulous about labeling the episodes.

After the summer photoshoot at the rundown house, I thought they'd get a new opening. Seeing Anna's crunchy perm gazing out a window as she watches her headship doing the most work he's done in years (other than appearing for TLC shoots or photo ops for extremist political candidates) and Pussycat in the fake pigtails is getting old...

...BUT maybe an indication that TLC isn't even bothering to invest in an updated opening unless J20 is a certainty, or they cancel when it's evident there will be no J20, whichever comes first.

The photoshoot/opening intro was from summer 2009. At the time, they were doing two "seasons" a year. However, this "season" appears as a continuation of the last "season." Sharla over at DWOP is meticulous about labeling the episodes.

After the summer photoshoot at the rundown house, I thought they'd get a new opening. Seeing Anna's crunchy perm gazing out a window as she watches her headship doing the most work he's done in years (other than appearing for TLC shoots or photo ops for extremist political candidates) and Pussycat in the fake pigtails is getting old...

...BUT maybe an indication that TLC isn't even bothering to invest in an updated opening unless J20 is a certainty, or they cancel when it's evident there will be no J20, whichever comes first.

You have to wonder, how long will TLC wait? How many more episodes can they do on mundane things or krazy advenshures? They've already outed the ATI link, even journey to the heart. These were cards that we all saw as signaling the end of days. * NOTE * we need to do a better job on "journey to the heart". The truth about that BS doesnt show up in the top pages.

Will J20 save the show? Maybe... but if she was knocked up today it would be a year before that airs. What do they do in between? In the same vein, I dont know that M3 will save it either. The Bates show failed and they're a lot more "likeable" than smugly.

I'm inclined to doubt a j20 or j21 or j22, however one likes to count, would be here in time to make a difference.

If Michelle gets pregnant now or in the next few months she'll be pushing 47 by the time a full term blessing could arrive. Considering the age of her eggs and her overall physical condition, even if she were to become pregnant the odds of her miscarrying are high. TLC loves car crashes, but I think the audience would be seriously turned off by another Jubilee-type story line. Enough of these freaks and their irresponsible behavior is enough. Every one of those kids 12 and under is clearly neglected and Josie's developmental delays are going to become more obvious as time goes on.

So I'm guessing this is the end. Boob will do everything he can to keep his link to TLC and I'm they'll agree to do specials should major events come up in their lives in the next couple of years. But I can't really see this continuing into another season no matter what happens.

If they do specials only, then watch the weddings come fast and furious. Wouldn't it be funny of one of his kids said no to a wedding episode!

Guest Anonymous
If they do specials only, then watch the weddings come fast and furious. Wouldn't it be funny of one of his kids said no to a wedding episode!

The kid that does will be 43 before he/she is let out of the prayer closet.

I think JD is positioning himself to marry quietly. Not much Jim Bob can do about it if the show is over and John has his own money.

We'll see the first daughter get married. Probably Jana. And maybe her first child, if hubby is willing and needs the money. Beyond that, I can't see too much interest in Duggar weddings. The dresses will be boring, the venue will be stark, and there's no one getting drunk and doing anything foolish. Yawn.

I think JD is positioning himself to marry quietly. Not much Jim Bob can do about it if the show is over and John has his own money.

We'll see the first daughter get married. Probably Jana. And maybe her first child, if hubby is willing and needs the money. Beyond that, I can't see too much interest in Duggar weddings. The dresses will be boring, the venue will be stark, and there's no one getting drunk and doing anything foolish. Yawn.

My guess is that it will be one of the girls as well. Most of their young "fans" are female and this will give them the opportunity to ooh and awww and say "I want that." It will further give them the opportunity to push the "wait for the one god has for you" bs down their throats. They can have endless episodes about sewing dresses, picking flowers etc. If its JD you have an unknown quantity with the girl he marries, leaving the possibility that the audience wont connect with them. I dont think it will be Jana, though.

You have to wonder, how long will TLC wait? How many more episodes can they do on mundane things or krazy advenshures? They've already outed the ATI link, even journey to the heart. These were cards that we all saw as signaling the end of days. * NOTE * we need to do a better job on "journey to the heart". The truth about that BS doesnt show up in the top pages.

Will J20 save the show? Maybe... but if she was knocked up today it would be a year before that airs. What do they do in between? In the same vein, I dont know that M3 will save it either. The Bates show failed and they're a lot more "likeable" than smugly.

I have not been watching the current season. How did TLC show the ATI link?

I think they could have gone waaaaay more in depth abou ATI. Maybe some classic popopup bubbles about Gothard. Or hell even just mentioned their messiah gothard.

I have not been watching the current season. How did TLC show the ATI link?

Almost every episode has had something. They showed them speaking at the conf (the jewelry box episode), the Journey episode, Gothard was present at the wedding... I'm sure theres more that I'm not thinking of. Its been very clear.

J20 + a wedding might do it, even if it is John David. Better if it's JD maybe - they'd more likely to participate in the show (and God knows they need some new characters), plus we get to see Michelle and Anna team up to glare daggers at her when she gives birth to triplets.

Could be my mistake, but taking rides at the amusementpark, did the Duggars wait for their turn or did they get to go first everywhere? It looked like that with Amy and the scared widdow for sure!

I don't like that. They aren't disabled or something.

It did look as though they were prioritized and I didn't care for that either. Also, it has been commented and shown many times how "motion" sickness effects all the Duggars; yet, they can ride these crazy roller coaters like it's their job! No signs of motion sickness in any of them! Hmmmm....wierd. :think:

Almost every episode has had something. They showed them speaking at the conf (the jewelry box episode), the Journey episode, Gothard was present at the wedding... I'm sure theres more that I'm not thinking of. Its been very clear.

Over at TWOP, I got handslapped by TWiTHoward because the rules have changed. Since Gothard's name or face has never been shown, it is now verboten to say his (or His?) name. I used the Khate route of "he whose name will never be uttered" and was called a "smartass" by Howard in my warning. I believe the asswipe even deleted my post. Well, I still have 3 warnings before I'm banned; better go find that list of usernames I've pre-registered in case the current one falls under scrutiny by that fuckwad.

Even before the warning, I pulled out every example from "ATI BOUND!" in the very first special to the indoctrination camp footage as evidence that there is a connection between Gothard and the "ATI" that the Duggars freely use in the talking-heads, especially when Jana went off to Michigan to get her own room...but sleep in a bed with a stranger. They use THAT terminology all the time. Gothard has been at two TLC-filmed weddings and refused to be taped at either. So, according to the TWiT, Gothard doesn't exist.

Speaking of same beds, I noticed that Jenny and Hannie shared a lower bunk when one of the Slaves "woke them up" on one of last week's episodes. That had to be staged because who on earth would put a 3 year old on a top bunk alone and pair 4 and 6 year olds together on the bottom? Then again, we're talking Duggars...

Over at TWOP, I got handslapped by TWiTHoward because the rules have changed. Since Gothard's name or face has never been shown, it is now verboten to say his (or His?) name. I used the Khate route of "he whose name will never be uttered" and was called a "smartass" by Howard in my warning. I believe the asswipe even deleted my post. Well, I still have 3 warnings before I'm banned; better go find that list of usernames I've pre-registered in case the current one falls under scrutiny by that fuckwad.

I saw that and was waiting for the Howard hate thread to be revived over here. Didn't he admit at one point he doesn't even watch the show?

Speaking of same beds, I noticed that Jenny and Hannie shared a lower bunk when one of the Slaves "woke them up" on one of last week's episodes. That had to be staged because who on earth would put a 3 year old on a top bunk alone and pair 4 and 6 year olds together on the bottom? Then again, we're talking Duggars...

I think the little kids pretty much sleep wherever they want. We've seen kids on bare floor with just a pillow and a blanket, Jackson sleeping on a squab in the boys room for a while. It's more likely that Jordyn fell asleep on the floor than her buddy Jessa actually helped her climb up into the top bunk.

I saw that and was waiting for the Howard hate thread to be revived over here. Didn't he admit at one point he doesn't even watch the show?

There is no way he watches the show. After the Priscilla/David wedding episode aired people were talking about it. He posted saying it was off topic and not to discuss it, not knowing they did an episode about it. Apparently someone later clued him in because he said it was ok. Now how can you mod a thread for a show you don't even watch?

Howard's the mod on quite a few shows. He's completely clueless about all of the ones I've seen him on. I beginning to think he's just a software program.

Archived