IGNORED

Baaah... Kendal thinks she's a sheep

Freyacat

Kendal is doing this 31 day series on anxiety and today is about the husband's role in the family. Yawn, barf, nothing I haven't seen before. But I had to laugh when I saw how often she mentioned her husband "shepherding" her:

Are we allowing our husbands to shepherd us?

He is tending his flock and keeping the hearts of his family pointed toward Christ.

God has given us our husbands to gently guide and shepherd us to keep us safe both physically and spiritually.

God will work wonders within you through the shepherding of your husband.

He and I both have seen what happens to women when they are ruled by emotion and have had no shepherding from their husbands, it's ugly.

Bring your anxieties and fears before him. Allow him to shepherd you through those emotions.

That's six sheep references in one post (not that long a post, either!). I know, I know, Christians have this whole thing about shepherds. But this was so many references it started to make me picture her face on a sheep body, and then I started giggling. Just had to share! :animals-sheep:

thefatherknowsbest.com/2012/10/anxiety-free-day-8-our-husbands.html

I would sat that made Mr. Kendal a sheep dog rather than a shepherd, personally. As usual, Kendal's got the wrong end of the stick.

Edited because despite what the drink is telling me, Kendal is NOT Kelly. I guess the similar levels of stupid confused me.

I always wonder what women like this do if they're husband's pass away or leave. If you're that dominated, you must be totally baffled when you have to think for yourself.

Isn't God supposed to be her shepherd? Is her post breaking one of those commandment thingies? Maybe the one about putting other gods before Him?

Guest Anonymous
her husband is a border collie.

soda (dog over there <<<<< ) approves

Are you sure about that? Border collies are smart and independent.

Archived