IGNORED

Once upon a time

AtroposHeart

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=left][/align]Ana has to be the most annoying character since ... since I don't know. But she really needs to STFU.

:evil-eye:

Really Elsa bugs too. She needs a fucking costume change stat!

:wtf:

And Christoff -- I just don't like him either.

I think the writers are trying to keep the characters as true to the movie as possible. Yes, Ana's non-stop talking was cuter in animated form, but it seems the writers let us know she's a bit over the top when they had Hans say "She's so talky" just before she and Kristoff were thrown overboard.

I don't mind Kristoff so much, but yes,Elsa and her dress are getting on my nerves. I'm hearing that Disney won't let them change her costume because it's become iconic and the movie is still so new, but she just looks silly wandering around town in that getup while everyone else is dressed like present-day Mainers (except Ana and Kristoff, but they're new to town).

I believe there are only two more episodes left in this arc so I guess Elsa is going to remain trapped in her blue dress until the bitter end.

In this week's episode we learn that heartless people can't be cursed, how marbles make the best weapon, and why you should never wake a sleeping baby. See the recap at blog.freejinger.org

• 2 months later...

We're back from winter vacation! Season 4B starts with a bevy of baddies and a bogus beast. See the recap at blog.freejinger.org.

I love Cruella and I'm reserving judgment on Ursula. I like her "I'm so over this" attitude, but her remarks are not as cutting or clever as Cruella's. And that "over it" attitude could get old pretty quickly. We'll have to see how things progress.

Adam Horowitz also said Cora will be back, do you think she is the mother of one of the queens?

I agree, her attitude could get old pretty soon. I wonder what Snow and Charming are hiding. They didn't seem very keen on letting them in.

Well now we know what Snow and Prince Charming are hiding. I love the queens of darkness so far, but I think Maleficent is my favorite of them. I really like her actress. She was amazing as Pam.

In this week's episode, the Charmings lose sleep, the witches take over, and Belle has a boyfriend!

See the recap at: blog.freejinger.org

In this week's episode, the Charming are real chumps, Mal finds her baby, and both Regina and August make googly eyes at people. See the recap at blog.freejinger.org.

• 2 weeks later...

In this week's episode we find a smoky sorceror, a less-pale Emma, and some heavy-handed product placement: See the recap at blog.freejinger.org.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We're baaaaack! In the season premiere, a jail-break's botched, Emma turns dominatrix, and David's not saying much. Join us in the forum at

blog.freejinger.org.

• 2 weeks later...
Belle's petals perk up

I will not make a raunchy remark