IGNORED

Once upon a time

AtroposHeart

I think the Frozen story line would make more sense to me, if I could have made it though the Frozen movie in general. I am just having trouble following it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the Frozen story line would make more sense to me, if I could have made it though the Frozen movie in general. I am just having trouble following it.

Yes, that appeared to be one.awful.tripe! Not even my 3 year old liked it. :lol:

Btw, they went all "Cryonics" with Marian in the latest episode. Yay! And I really liked Regina´s hair.

Love the recap. Lol this episode on Sunday looks like it is going to have even less Regina

What?! even LESS? Oh come on, I thought now that Marian is a popsicle, we finally get something going on the Evil Queen front again. :cry:

Then I skip to jinjy2´s recap.

This week's episode features a sweeping saga, a brainless buccaneer, and lots and lots of wardrobe malfunctions. Go to the blog for the recap: blog.freejinger.org.

I thought this episode was okay but more on the boring side. Next week we get to see Emma's past which I am excited about. She's the main character and we haven't seen much of her past.

All awards go to Robert Carlyle, he is such a great Rumple.

Great recap :mrgreen:

When I saw that Frozen girl in that same old Hollywood-on-ice costume again for the umpteenth time, I declared her my personal most annoying character yet - can´t help it, but she is so useless, just hanging around. If they would have gone with just the original "Snow Queen" story sans the Frozen line, it would have worked far better.

The plot was bearable, always nice to see Rumpelstilskin back. Maybe we get more Rumple/Hook "partners in crime" bromance too?

The walking broom from "Belle and the Beast" castle was cute. I wonder if it is a bewitched human?

Btw, anyone could tell me what fairy tale was the "sorting hat" from? I thought it was dwarf cap. Or is it a regular dwarf cap and hats are just generally priced around 30 dollars at Disney Land?

Oh god, what does that trademark Mickey Mouse ears cap cost then? :lol:

The hat is from Fantasia. (I mistakenly thought it was The Sorcerer's Apprentice which apparently is the short film on which Fantasia was based.

The hat we got at Disney World did light up, but I still thought it was awfully expensive. And that was 11 years ago. I can't imagine what they cost now. I think the standard Mouse Ears are much less expensive.

Thanks, I´ll may check out Fantasia /The Sorcerer's Apprentice for the girls. It looks cute.

Naw, it is indeed not a gift for 34$, but the if it light up, bonus points for that.

As each week goes by, I find myself drawn in more for the eye candy than the plot. Is this a bad thing? LOVE me some Hook, and I dearly miss Graham - though I suppose I could pay to see 50 Shades when it comes out. Not bloody likely. So yeah, the plot line is fluff, but a little fluff now and again is a good thing, I think.

I enjoyed tonight's episode of OUAT the best so far this season. I am liking Elizabeth Mitchell, loved more Regina time and the backstory shown about Emma's childhood. I wish the costuming department would give Elsa a more modern outfit (if she has to be there at all) and Regina could use another pair of pants. I like Will Scarlet; he's a good addition to Storybrook.

I honestly don't mind the Frozen storyline, especially since it stopped being movie repeat and now the Snow Queen is starting to pull shit. I love whenever we get to see Belle and Rumple together. They are pretty much my favorite thing ever.

I honestly don't mind the Frozen storyline, especially since it stopped being movie repeat and now the Snow Queen is starting to pull shit. I love whenever we get to see Belle and Rumple together. They are pretty much my favorite thing ever.

Was the Snow Queen in the original movie?

The Snow Queen was not in Frozen. It's a different Hans Christian Andersen fairytale. But it only makes sense that they'd do a cross over, I think.

The Snow Queen was not in Frozen. It's a different Hans Christian Andersen fairytale. But it only makes sense that they'd do a cross over, I think.

Okay thanks, I will look them up. I like the actress who is playing the Snow Queen (can't think of her name) I really liked her in Lost.

Elizabeth Mitchell. I like her too. I like her "sensible, loving mom on the verge of a nervous breakdown" delivery of her lines. I've never seen her in anything else. I wasn't a Lost viewer.

The whole plot line makes me wonder, though, how Ingrid got to "our world" when Rumple went to such great lengths (and a 28-year curse) to do so. I feel like Rumple is supposed to be this enormously powerful psychotic/evil character, but these evil cleavage ladies always get the better of him--Cora, Zelena, Ana (without the cleavage), and now Ingrid. No wonder he chose Belle for his bride. She just blindly follows his lead without giving him grief.

Archived