IGNORED

Once upon a time

AtroposHeart

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm soooo excited!!! It's the best show I've started watching in a long time. I was very happy with how the season finale went, so I have high hopes for this season.

I stopped watching it halfway through last season, since I felt it wasn't going anywhere. But I did catch the premier and was able to figure out what had gone on enough to enjoy it... I'll probably catch the next few episodes and give it another chance. :-)

I know that the premier episode of Season Two was just supposed to be a catch up show, but I was still disappointed. The reunion of Emma and her parents, where they knew who she was, was so anti-climatic. I did, however, think the hat was cool, and I hope that Jefferson plays a part in this season.

However, as a fan of Jim Hines (The Stepsister Scheme and other novels with the typical Disney Princess stereotype turned upside down), I can see how Mulan, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White could make an excellent fighting team.

I think Mulan and Aurora had a lot more chemistry with each other than either did with Philip... totally shipping Mulan x Aurora as a couple now though I doubt it'll happen.

I'm glad Snow and Emma are separated together because I think it'll give them a chance to bond. Henry / Charming bonding will be nice too. Is Ruby a werewolf again now that magic's back? I was extremely disappointed no one mentioned Pinocchio and we didn't get to see him.

Any theories on the mystery man at the beginning?

I'm thinking the mystery man is Baelfire, Rumpelstiltskin's son.

That's what I thought too, but some people on Twop were saying that was too obvious. I don't know, I think the Pinocchio/August thing was obvious too. I think he is Bae as well, but I also think Bae is Henry's father. Because they said Henry's father would be revealed eventually, and I'd be disappointed if it wasn't someone important. I wonder who sent that note? I'm hoping August did, because that would mean he's a real boy again, and he had to have met Bae at some point to put him in the book. Though I think it may have been the Blue Fairy.

That's what I thought too, but some people on Twop were saying that was too obvious. I don't know, I think the Pinocchio/August thing was obvious too. I think he is Bae as well, but I also think Bae is Henry's father. Because they said Henry's father would be revealed eventually, and I'd be disappointed if it wasn't someone important. I wonder who sent that note? I'm hoping August did, because that would mean he's a real boy again, and he had to have met Bae at some point to put him in the book. Though I think it may have been the Blue Fairy.

I agree, and I don't think "too obvious" can rule out anything. I thought many of the twists and surprises were obvious last season. Henry's father has to be someone important to the story, and someone who was outside of Storybrooke/fairy land. So far the only characters we know about ever living on the outside are August/Pinocchio and Bae. I feel pretty safe saying August isn't the father, so that leaves Bae. Or the writers could throw in another character her someone escaped, but that seems far fetched at this point (I know, magic, fairytale, anything can happen...).

Last night was a much stronger episode than the first one of the season. I really liked getting more info on Regina and how she came into her magic.

It was great seeing Jefferson again! He's one of my favorites.

Question to those who have watched, was it ever mentioned who Henry's father was/is?

It has not been mentioned.

All we know is that his father was 'no hero'.

I'm thinking the mystery man is Baelfire, Rumpelstiltskin's son.

OH????? Why didn't I think of that? Now, did the note come from Regina? Can I say that Rumpelstiltskin is by far my favorite character in the show?

What a witch is Regina's Mother! (and took me ages to realize it was Barbara Hershey!!! Kept thinking I KNOW this lady!!! Googled it and was like doh!

Poor Lancelot.

What a witch is Regina's Mother! (and took me ages to realize it was Barbara Hershey!!! Kept thinking I KNOW this lady!!! Googled it and was like doh!

Poor Lancelot.

Actually, I have a theory that

Lancelot may not be dead.

All we have is Regina's mother's words, and just like her daughter she is a lying liar who lies. And much worse than Regina, so I'll not believe a word she says without other proof.

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite shows. But I'm not terribly into this season. I feel that each episode has too much backstory and not enough current day going on.

This is one of my favorite shows. But I'm not terribly into this season. I feel that each episode has too much backstory and not enough current day going on.

Yeah I think so as well. It's getting a bit tiresome which is why I stopped watching it last season, too.

I just started watching this show a few days ago, and I'm well into the First Season now. I'm currently watching the episode about Red Riding Hood and I'm now completely shipping Red and Snow.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to catch up on OUaT and Grimm. I have to admit I got a little frustrated with Once after it seemed to stall and circle back on itself so much. In that respect, it does feel very much like Lost.

• 2 weeks later...

I just caught up with this series. Does anyone think that it is possible that Disney allow Mulan and Aurora to become a couple? Disney has been criticized in the past for being 'gay' friendly. Do you think that they would risk loosing some of their audience?

I've never rooted for a couple to get together before but Mulan and Aurora have an excellent chemistry together. They remind me a little of Xena and Gabriel.

I just caught up with this series. Does anyone think that it is possible that Disney allow Mulan and Aurora to become a couple? Disney has been criticized in the past for being 'gay' friendly. Do you think that they would risk loosing some of their audience?

I've never rooted for a couple to get together before but Mulan and Aurora have an excellent chemistry together. They remind me a little of Xena and Gabriel.

Between my shipping of Snow and Red and Aurora and Mulan, this show has some of the best female leads ever.

Between my shipping of Snow and Red and Aurora and Mulan, this show has some of the best female leads ever.

I agree! I've actually been shipping Red/Ruby and Belle! and I also have been sensing things between Aurora and Mulan!

I really liked the other days episode, one of the better ones in a long while!

Archived