IGNORED

Josh Duggar is a tool Facebook page

SpeakNow

I think it is. I cannot say who, as I don't know, but we are ebil feminist hags, so we create pages like this. Did you hear that the Holt guy posted on the page before he figured out it was a snark page?

I think it is. I cannot say who, as I don't know, but we are ebil feminist hags, so we create pages like this. Did you hear that the Holt guy posted on the page before he figured out it was a snark page?

That was a glorious Fundie Friday.

(and yes to the OP's question)

It's called "Josh Duggar is a tool" - how did mistake it for something other than a snark page?

Probably has no idea what tool means. I can just see fundies thinking "Josh Duggar is a tool... of God!" :lol: It'd go along with the "instrument of God" concept.

It's called "Josh Duggar is a tool" - how did mistake it for something other than a snark page?

I think he had no idea what it meant. The Holts have been leg humping Smugs a lot lately and I think Holt was looking for Smuggar on Facebook.

He asked on the page "what is a tool?"....

I have no idea why they are leg-humping them so much, I had always thought there was a falling out?

A tool of God's perfect hands, extending to us the gift of Smuggar?

I can't find the page.

Can someone please post a link?

2nded please. I already hear leghumpers on Smuggar's instagram complaining of "mean" facebook pages dedicated to the family! :twisted:

It would actually be an amusing page if the person/people behind it didn't need to stoop to poking fun at his weight to get a laugh. There are so many other things to take the piss out of but making fun of his obvious issues with his health is pretty unfunny.

Archived