countressrascal

A'Slaves are now starting Zsu is starting them early

77 posts in this topic

She is training them already at the wee age of 5. I call her posting BS but that is just me. So many things could have happen to newest special snowflake that my head is exploding- couple months ago we had a 2 month old roll off of the bed when the mother was changing him because she reached around to get a diaper wipe and he hit his head and died, good thing that came out of it they donated his organs for transplant, hey as a Medial professional you take the good with the bad. However, she is a wreck (mentally), has four children at home under the age of 10 and husband who works at a remote site. I have spend more time at her house taking care of the kids than you would believe, hey it is a small community and she needs help plus she trusts me. Good thing is that she is thinking about getting her tubes tied, fundie Christian same as Zsu and PP. I guess Zsu dodged the bullet this time but it is not a safe environment to have a 5 year old charging the diaper of a 2 month old. Oh well I guess her God is watching over them. Please her God do not let her breed again, she does not need anymore. On another hand it is sad that at 5 years old thinks that they are a mother to an infant, that is just not right. Duggar’s rule again.

This just pisses me off!

I think it's about zsu's latest blog where her young daughter is about to drop the new baby?

What? I'm confused.

Read her new posting. I will not post the link just because.

Read her new posting. I will not post the link just because.

My guess is the confusion lies in how are any of us supposed to know who you're refering to? You didn't want to post the link, but you also didn't say who your post was about.

My guess is the confusion lies in how are any of us supposed to know who you're refering to? You didn't want to post the link, but you also didn't say who your post was about.

OK it is about one our favorite Waddledooddles ZSU and PP google Steve Anderson Family Blog you will find her in her full glory. Nothing more to say

Please post the link - I think there used to be a thread here somewhere with links to the various blogs but I haven't been able to find it and have no idea how to google "zhu" and expect an actual real outcome :D

awww I should have known - googling zhu gets zhu zhu pets! We have like 12 :D my little duck loves them. Too tired to google other stuff though, guess I'll read other threads.

Please post the link - I think there used to be a thread here somewhere with links to the various blogs but I haven't been able to find it and have no idea how to google "zhu" and expect an actual real outcome :D

Stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com

Whaa??? My post didn't ... er ... post! :(harumph

In one of the photos I am pretty sure Becky is wearing pants (albeit perhaps pajama pants, but still).... I just assumed ZsuZsu was skirts-only.

In one of the photos I am pretty sure Becky is wearing pants (albeit perhaps pajama pants, but still).... I just assumed ZsuZsu was skirts-only.

I saw that too - but seeing M in that same picture I was worried she was going to trip over that long skirt and she and the baby would go flying. Yikes.

Here is the link to the actual post for future reference stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.ca/2012/09/my-little-helper.html

It's not like Zsu doesn't know about us, I'm not sure why this is being shrouded in mystery.

Edited to break link for consistency, although I agree that Zsuzsanna knows about us and is highly unlikely to flounce. _lilith

I saw that too - but seeing M in that same picture I was worried she was going to trip over that long skirt and she and the baby would go flying. Yikes.

No one seems to be worried about kids carrying infants and the potential for them losing their grip and dropping the kid on the tile floor.

It's a "sticky" topic (meaning it'll always be at the top, no matter when updated): FJ Library & Blogger List: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12. Very useful when an FJ newbie (though now even though I refuse on principle to give any of these fundies bookmarks, I routinely google things like "Are they all yours" and "Titus 2 blog").

It really did look like she could hardly hold the baby. My grand daughter was 7 when her sister was born. My daughter didn't let her carry her baby sister around, at all. She could hold her while sitting on the couch or in a chair but she could not carry her. It's just not worth the risk.

I bet Zsu has probably increased Miriam's chore load since Stephen's arrival. I agree with others, Miriam is too young to be carrying the baby around. I also think the two oldest boys Solomon and Issac probably do some of the baby care tasks, but Zsu keeps that on the down low.

It really did look like she could hardly hold the baby. My grand daughter was 7 when her sister was born. My daughter didn't let her carry her baby sister around, at all. She could hold her while sitting on the couch or in a chair but she could not carry her. It's just not worth the risk.

However NurseNell your daughter did not have the sky pilot to protect them plus in another 20-22 months she will have another one, so it one is gone no issue. I am really not that heartless regarding children I love them I birth them however in her case she only enjoys them until another one comes along, very sad.

It's a "sticky" topic (meaning it'll always be at the top, no matter when updated): FJ Library & Blogger List: http://freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12. Very useful when an FJ newbie (though now even though I refuse on principle to give any of these fundies bookmarks, I routinely google things like "Are they all yours" and "Titus 2 blog").

oooh thanks so much!

aww Miriam looks so proud of herself!!! Holy crap she seems awfully grown up for five.

oooh thanks so much!

aww Miriam looks so proud of herself!!! Holy crap she seems awfully grown up for five.

She is a second mother in training,has to get use to it. Zsu could have another 7-8 (single births) so poor child will be SAHD. That is her lot in life, no choice. Very sad.

I have the feeling that Zsu have 10-12 kids at most. I don't see her reaching Duggar level. I bet five years from now some of her kids will be miserable living in that small house. An FJer did real estate research on Zsu and Steve, I recall that she said that the house deappreciated quite a bit. I also don't think the Andersons have cash for a bigger house.

I can't imagine ZZ and the PP being able to support 12 kids.

I can't imagine ZZ and the PP being able to support 12 kids.

Come on experincedd you have to remember that the Sky Pliot will provide have you not listened to anything that Zsu or PP have said Bible has told them. So they live in less than 1200 sq ft and in poverty but that Sky Pliot has told them to do that because they are better than us. Have you not learned anything from her? Only kidding.

According to her she would like at least 14 children, I can't remember the reason why. However, that is her magic number.

Come on experincedd you have to remember that the Sky Pliot will provide have you not listened to anything that Zsu or PP have said Bible has told them. So they live in less than 1200 sq ft and in poverty but that Sky Pliot has told them to do that because they are better than us. Have you not learned anything from her? Only kidding.

According to her she would like at least 14 children, I can't remember the reason why. However, that is her magic number.

The good news is, assuming she continues having singletons and only every other year, she'll probably "only" get up to 10-12. :doh:

I see her bitterness and anger increasing exponentially with each new birth.