IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller are expecting!

xReems

That David dude makes my hair stand on end. Of course he is deep in the closet, but that has nothing to do with it. There is just something seriously wrong with him.

Their pregnancy post - who does that shit? Who rambles about their parent's maternal health and history when announcing their own pregnancy? Who the fuck cares? People miscarry; people limit the size of their families; babies are born premature and survive...they are so on the baby collecting bandwagon it's astounding they could even make a baby between all that preaching about them.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

The way he speaks like he's speaking to a Kindergartener, and never stops smiling... ever... :shock: it gives me the creeps. There's a vaguely sinister quality to it. Like I can imagine him saying, "It puts the lotion on its skin" with that same sticky-sweet grin.

I'm so glad someone else noticed the peepee droplet on the note too.

One thing I noticed

-In the video, how come Priscilla wasn't included? Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?! Can't she be included in the excitement?

I swear, this kid needs to stop hanging out with Smuggar. He's starting to show the symptoms and ain't looking pretty.

EDITED: just noticed that there are pictures of Priscilla as a child. woopsies.

Yeah, and Mrs. Keller's still wearing the exact same glasses.

The way he speaks like he's speaking to a Kindergartener, and never stops smiling... ever... :shock: it gives me the creeps. There's a vaguely sinister quality to it. Like I can imagine him saying, "It puts the lotion on its skin" with that same sticky-sweet grin.

Am I weird for thinking it's weird that she included the peepee stick in the present?

I get a creepy vibe off him also. Which makes me worry for Priscilla and their potential future quiver.

The emphasis on building a quiver for the LORD hints that he views babymaking as a chore. Compare it to the just-as-nauseating JimBob, whose enthusiasm for vagina is almost palpable.

David and Priscilla are, without a doubt, the weirdest fundies I have come across. They act like 12-year-olds. 12-year-old cult members. Like they're satires of themselves, or something.

I couldn't figure out the whole "after five months of marriage" statement unless it was a jab at his older brother who was married in March? Or that it took Josh and Anna longer than five months to conceive? It is so awkward that it has to be an eff you to someone.

One thing I noticed

-In the video, how come Priscilla wasn't included? Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?! Can't she be included in the excitement?

Are you kidding me, he had to get near one of those icky vajayays and think of some hot guy to be able to get it up and knock her up. Hard work y'all :lol: .

I also can not be excited about another child that's going to be born in this cult.

What with Priscilla's childishly loopy, swirly handwriting, their eternally vacant smiles, and David's Norman Bates-ish milquetoast demeanor, my creep-o-meter is off the charts. YIKES! This kid doesn't stand a chance.

+1 :(

Expect the Smuggars to announce number three any time now. You know Josh won't let the BeardWallers get ahead of him. This may be the next "race to twenty" starting right now, folks.

Eta-the child right before Prissy is Daniel, the disgraced oldest son. Did we ever hear about him having spina bifida before?

Expect the Smuggars to announce number three any time now. You know Josh won't let the BeardWallers get ahead of him. This may be the next "race to twenty" starting right now, folks.

I agree. Josh seemed to have this weird competitive attitude toward David. I expect he'll be trying his best to get Anna pregnant again now so that he can say, "Oh yeah?! We've got THREE! And MY wife is two years younger than yours!!"

Also, lol & 'BeardWallers'. Apt description.

Who rambles about their parent's maternal health and history when announcing their own pregnancy? Who the fuck cares? People miscarry; people limit the size of their families; babies are born premature and survive...they are so on the baby collecting bandwagon it's astounding they could even make a baby between all that preaching about them.

Those who are preaching to the choir about how having children is their duty (strike - I don't know how to do those cool strikes you all do), responsibility (strike), role (strike), calling (strike), blessings from God.

Everyone else thinks you're nuts.

(and, DANG, did he ping my almost-nonexistent-because-I-really-don't-care gaydar)

These two creep me the hell out, she seems like someone who had she not been homeschooled she likely would have been diagnosed with some learning disabilities. For an adult who is supposedly older than Anna she seems very childish in an obviously developmentally delayed way. Several times during the wedding episode she seemed to have trouble stringing together a coherant sentance. I'm not sure what her problems are whether it's just brainwashing and a severely lacking SOTDRT education, or a genuine disability of some sort, but she doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

David is just sad, he just about broke my gaydar dude was pinging it so hard. His whole persona is so forced and fake. These two are officially the creepiest couple I have ever seen, and I feel bad for that baby. I can only imagine what being raised by a mom best described as the lights are on but no one is home, and a dad who is so obviously flamingly gay, but so deeply in denial his closet may actually lead to Narnia will do to the poor kid. Add being raised ATI by parents who are the definition of whackadoodle and it will be no surprise if the kid starts trying to run away as soon as it can crawl.

I wasn't aware that one of Pricilla's siblings was born with spinal bifida.

Didn't he say the "one before" Pris? That would be Daniel?

Yes, Daniel was born before Priscilla.

I hate the way David writes these posts. He goes from 1st person to 3rd person from one paragraph to the next. Stick with one, David! Don't go from "We're jumping with excitement!" to "David and Priscilla are thrilled blah blah." So freaking annoying!

As for Smugs and Anna-they will be trying for baby #3, more than likely. Like I said before, I'm sure Smuggar is thinking he's winning in the "baby race" since he got Anna pregnant 4 months into marriage plus having 2 children already. At this rate, Priscilla will be announcing baby #2 late next year, at the rate they're going.

Good grief, these fundies are way too baby obsessed. It wouldn't surprise me if Priscilla has had boxes of pregnancy tests stored away from day 1 of marriage.

FYI: I think at ~15:30 in the wedding video, Gothard himself is speaking.

"That's what this marriage is all about. A Godly marriage. Today is impossible with [unintelligable]. Beacause so many are (unintelligable) with the idea of trying to love each other. And that doesn't work. Because our human love is imperfect. And some day you may possibly wake up and not want to love your mate." How apropos.

My God. I was willing to give him a tiny, tiny sliver of doubt even after the 19K&C episode, but that 41-second clip? TEH GHEY IT BUUUUURNZ. :angry-extinguishflame:

I've seen many variations on this movie but only two outcomes. In my experience, the later in life a man comes out of the closet, the more explosively it tends to happen—I'm talking the WWII generation and early baby boomers who got married, had kids, finally got a clue somewhere after 40, and then slutted their way from Fire Island to Palm Springs. But then the alternative is staying closeted and dying slowly that way; I have a friend in that situation, and thirteen years and three kids later, there's no spark left behind his eyes whatsoever. (His church is on the cult-y side, not surprisingly.) I'm assuming David will also wind up in that scenario, which...whatever, he's choosing to drink the Kool-Aid at this point, so I guess we just have to hope he'll be a good dad. Oh wait, he's a fundie. And a creepy tool.

Good luck, little gayby. You're gonna need it.

"That's what this marriage is all about. A Godly marriage. Today is impossible with [unintelligable]. Beacause so many are (unintelligable) with the idea of trying to love each other. And that doesn't work. Because our human love is imperfect. And some day you may possibly wake up and not want to love your mate." How apropos.

Gothard is an ass hat. He's the last person who should be talking about love and marriage since he himself hasn't experienced it.

These two creep me the hell out, she seems like someone who had she not been homeschooled she likely would have been diagnosed with some learning disabilities. For an adult who is supposedly older than Anna she seems very childish in an obviously developmentally delayed way. Several times during the wedding episode she seemed to have trouble stringing together a coherant sentance. I'm not sure what her problems are whether it's just brainwashing and a severely lacking SOTDRT education, or a genuine disability of some sort, but she doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.

I am with you that she is really "off". I watched the last 19K&C episode online yesterday and she struck me as amazingly childish for her age to the point of being disturbing. As I mentioned on another thread she strikes me as someone who is slow. Not sure if it's some kind of honest disability or just a result of poor education and overly trying to sound like she is "keeping sweet" with the cutesy, childish voice and dimbulb manner.

As for David, he is amazingly arrogant and condescending. And pings my gaydar too. He seems completely ill at ease with the marriage and trying with all his might to seem OK with it. Not working.

I feel sorry for this kid.

Nice thing to say at a wedding. What is it with fundies saying weird stuff like this at weddings which should be joyous occaisons? I swear they suck the joy out of it. Like "death talk" at Maxwell weddings. Oh, the "everyone is going to hell" at my cousin's fundie wedding.

Just a brief rant, back to our regular scheduled programming.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Dear David,

You are gay. I don't mean that in a mean, hateful, spiteful way. You are just playing the part of a straight man. You're not going to be happy in this role. Jesus made you to be a beautiful gay man who decorates homes with ease and flair, dotes on his boyfriend and throws wonderful parties. You can spread the love of Jesus even if you are gay. I promise Jesus made you this way for a reason and He was totally fine with it! Please stop acting like you are a straight man in love with some Bible Thumping lady. You can have children even if you're gay, David. I promise! It's called artificial insemination. Please David, listen to Jesus, and do the right thing. Be the proud gay man HE intended you to be!

Sincerely,

Diva

THIS!

May David find the strength and clarity to one day say both to himself and to the world :gay-imgay:

My God. I was willing to give him a tiny, tiny sliver of doubt even after the 19K&C episode, but that 41-second clip? TEH GHEY IT BUUUUURNZ. :angry-extinguishflame:

I've seen many variations on this movie but only two outcomes. In my experience, the later in life a man comes out of the closet, the more explosively it tends to happen—I'm talking the WWII generation and early baby boomers who got married, had kids, finally got a clue somewhere after 40, and then slutted their way from Fire Island to Palm Springs. But then the alternative is staying closeted and dying slowly that way; I have a friend in that situation, and thirteen years and three kids later, there's no spark left behind his eyes whatsoever. (His church is on the cult-y side, not surprisingly.) I'm assuming David will also wind up in that scenario, which...whatever, he's choosing to drink the Kool-Aid at this point, so I guess we just have to hope he'll be a good dad. Oh wait, he's a fundie. And a creepy tool.

Good luck, little gayby. You're gonna need it.

I've noticed that dead look in the eyes among "ex" gays and those so deep in the closet they ought to see the White Witch any moment. Ralph Reed has that look so does Gary Bauer. :whistle:

David seemed to suggest the sib was 'fine' now so I'm guessing there must have been some kind of surgery.

The child before Pris would be Daniel. This could explain why he and Candice didn't want to try and have children of their own.

Sprocket, good call on Ma Keller's glasses. They were the first thing my eyes were drawn to in that pic. Doing the math, that would be Baby Anna in Pa Keller's arms in the last pic. Observe how trim Pa was...totally unrecognizable today.

I've noticed that dead look in the eyes among "ex" gays and those so deep in the closet they ought to see the White Witch any moment. Ralph Reed has that look so does Gary Bauer. :whistle:

Ralph Reed! There's a blast from the past.

Dead eyes are usually what I notice second; what I notice first is what I called "the classically pinched look." Something to do with the eye lines and overly tight facial expressions, especially with the older closet cases, like they've spent the majority of their lives constipated—which, obviously, they metaphorically have. I can see it already starting to take shape on David.

Archived