IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller are expecting!

xReems

We were right all along!

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/09/06/baby-on-the-way/

It didn't look like it took them that long. I'm sure Smuggar is secretly bragging how it took him and Anna 4 months into marriage. until they announced the news. Poor kid is going to be brainwashed.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Priscilla was less grossed out by David than Anna was by Smuggar. Or, judging by the tonsil hockey, he was a lot more eager. I still maintain how icky poo it would be to go from kisses to sex in a span of hours. You wouldn't sleep with someone you met the same day.

I wish I could offer them my congratulations, but I really can't rejoice over another child being born into the cult. Best wishes for a healthy baby who might one day escape with the help of his/her aunts and uncle.

One thing I noticed

-In the video, how come Priscilla wasn't included? Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?! Can't she be included in the excitement?

I swear, this kid needs to stop hanging out with Smuggar. He's starting to show the symptoms and ain't looking pretty.

EDITED: just noticed that there are pictures of Priscilla as a child. woopsies.

Well she's good and stuck now.

That video was super creeptastic. I can't wrap my brain around how she is attracted to him. I hope he's not always that... the only word that comes to mind is 'pontificating'? ugh.

Well, I guess David managed to do the deed at least once.

Oh, and get that pregnancy test off of your bedspread -- it was peed on!

Few things I just noticed-

-How come there's only pictures of David growing up on the post but none of Priscilla?

-In the video, how come Priscilla wasn't included? Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?! Can't she be included in the excitement?

I swear, this kid needs to stop hanging out with Smuggar. He's starting to show the symptoms and ain't looking pretty.

She peed on the stick! And then put it in an envelope! :puke-front:

Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?!

cause its his way of saying "HEY LOOK, SEE, I AM A PERFECTLY STRAIGHT FERTILE MALE"

Well, I guess David managed to do the deed at least once.

Oh, and get that pregnancy test off of your bedspread -- it was peed on!

It sort of looks like there's a little pee on the note. Gross.

Well, FJ already called it. Who claims the first ID of Prissy's baby bump?

David may be turning summersaults because he actually managed to impregnate poor Pris. But how about letting her share in the announcing the joyful news?

David, sweetie. I sort of reserved judgement on your massive gaydar pinging in the wedding video, I wanted to believe that you were just inexperienced, ATI brainwashed, and naive. But the baby announcement one? My dear, please stop flaming! You are totes blinding me with the flames!

I'd like to congratulate David and Pris on a new baby but I feel rather sad. He is coming over so gay (not that there is anything wrong with that unless you are pretending to be straight), she is so freaking childish, and whoever they procreate will be trained up in ATI. Not a functional or healthy family. :cry:

That baby is not going to have a future, especially if the baby is a girl. She's going to be taught to be a submissive wife who should focus less on education and more on finding a husband, pleasing God, and popping out His precious rewards.

I swear, these fundies do not take long when it comes to announcing baby #1. It's just a matter of time before Valerie and Adam Waller announces their baby news.

His voice is so irritating and he comes off as so condescending. The whole God chooses best blah, blah crap. Not everyone wants has the ability for various reasons to have big families and to constantly be of the attitude of controlling family size is not choosing to live in a way to be "God's" best is insulting. Also why the emphasis to tell us it was 5 months since they have been married. To me this seemed to be a really odd thing to put in there. Plus I would like to hear Priscilla have her own voice more after all it is Priscilla's body carrying the pregnancy not David's.

God, I just watched the video. My gaydar is virtually non-existent, but even I could see that boy is about three seconds from bursting into flames. If he wasn't such an arrogant patriarchal asshole, I'd feel bad that he feels the need to closet himself this way.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Dear David,

You are gay. I don't mean that in a mean, hateful, spiteful way. You are just playing the part of a straight man. You're not going to be happy in this role. Jesus made you to be a beautiful gay man who decorates homes with ease and flair, dotes on his boyfriend and throws wonderful parties. You can spread the love of Jesus even if you are gay. I promise Jesus made you this way for a reason and He was totally fine with it! Please stop acting like you are a straight man in love with some Bible Thumping lady. You can have children even if you're gay, David. I promise! It's called artificial insemination. Please David, listen to Jesus, and do the right thing. Be the proud gay man HE intended you to be!

Sincerely,

Diva

It sort of looks like there's a little pee on the note. Gross.

You are brave -- I couldn't bear to look that closely!

I wasn't aware that one of Pricilla's siblings was born with spinal bifida.

David seemed to suggest the sib was 'fine' now so I'm guessing there must have been some kind of surgery.

I wasn't aware that one of Pricilla's siblings was born with spinal bifida.

David seemed to suggest the sib was 'fine' now so I'm guessing there must have been some kind of surgery.

Why do they have to do those videos in the bedroom? Its just squicky! But yeah, theres pee on the note...

He's beyond gay - he's dress up at a pride parade gay with a baton. (which is cool - just way out of fundie land)

Wow. Maybe he announced it in the bedroom to show off his decorating skills? I thought that was a rather daring bedspread for such a wholesome ATI couple. I would have thought pastels would be more pleasing to the Lord.

I'm surprised it happened this fast, since David is so flaming and Priscilla is so child-like. I predict that there will be 1 or 2 more and then God will mysteriously decide to stop blessing them while they live out a strictly platonic life as beards for each other. (I don't think Prissy is a lesbian, only that there's something really strange about her and I don't see her being into sex any more than a child would be.)

What with Priscilla's childishly loopy, swirly handwriting, their eternally vacant smiles, and David's Norman Bates-ish milquetoast demeanor, my creep-o-meter is off the charts. YIKES! This kid doesn't stand a chance.

Archived