IGNORED

Teen Mom + 16 and Pregnant

DamnPrecious

I used to watch sporadically. Now? Nope. I don’t want my kid exposed to that crap and, to be honest, I would feel terrible watching. I don’t think a lot of these people are going to get the help they need if MTV keeps enabling them the way they have - and their minor children will only suffer more for it.

I will say, however, that I very much applaud Catelynn’s willingness to open up about her PPD and that she’s been strong enough to seek treatment several times. I personally don’t know what PPD is like, but I imagine it has to be one of the worst types of Hell a young parent could experience and I really hope she starts to feel better soon. Not only does her child and family deserve for her to be healthy and happy, but more importantly Catelynn herself deserves it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Jenelle and David...both as bad as each other. I will never forget poor Kaiser screaming to be fed, and Jenelle and David carried on getting their pics taken. Not the first time alarm bells rang for me about those two, but the most shocking.

David is an asshole. Glad he has been fired. I don't know if Jenelle will end up fired. 

That moment made me really question the morals of the production crew. I would have put down my camera, scooped him up, and fed him whatever his little heart desired. It really made me question how these people could witness children being treated so horribly and ignore it. What kind of person would just pretend abuse isn’t happening when they see it? When I was thinking about this it sort of became a morality exercise - what kind of dire situation would I have to be in to ignore something like this or cover up Jenelle’s drug use while pregnant? Maybe the crew is worried they’d be fired if they called in an anonymous tip, or there is something in their contract stating severe consequences for getting the authoritis involved. But what kind of consequences would stop someone from saving a child? And if they fire you for calling CPS, sue their asses for wrongful termination. Sure it’s hard for an individual to take on a large company, but then you unleash hell upon them when it’s revealed the company puts ratings ahead of the lives of children.

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Jenelle and David...both as bad as each other. I will never forget poor Kaiser screaming to be fed, and Jenelle and David carried on getting their pics taken. Not the first time alarm bells rang for me about those two, but the most shocking.

David is an asshole. Glad he has been fired. I don't know if Jenelle will end up fired. 

Why and when was he fired 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

That moment made me really question the morals of the production crew. I would have put down my camera, scooped him up, and fed him whatever his little heart desired. It really made me question how these people could witness children being treated so horribly and ignore it. What kind of person would just pretend abuse isn’t happening when they see it? When I was thinking about this it sort of became a morality exercise - what kind of dire situation would I have to be in to ignore something like this or cover up Jenelle’s drug use while pregnant? Maybe the crew is worried they’d be fired if they called in an anonymous tip, or there is something in their contract stating severe consequences for getting the authoritis involved. But what kind of consequences would stop someone from saving a child? And if they fire you for calling CPS, sue their asses for wrongful termination. Sure it’s hard for an individual to take on a large company, but then you unleash hell upon them when it’s revealed the company puts ratings ahead of the lives of children.

Yes I agree. I'm not sure if I will watch it anymore I'm so upset by how things have gone on. Wonder if anything will be said on tonight's show. 

The kids are always the ones I feel sorry for. Even watching David on TV gave me bad vibes from the get go.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mlissmartin said:

He went on a major homophonic and transphobic rant last week.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/02/20/mtv-announces-jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-will-no-longer-appear-on-teen-mom-2/

That website is prettt good at only reporting on verified reality show news. People in the comments are glad he’s gone, but they’re expressing how pissed they are that prior violent/scary behavior wasn’t enough to get him fired.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, Mlissmartin said:

He was fired for making homophobic comments on Twitter last week, good riddance I say. He and Jenelle deleted their Twitter accounts, but Instagram is still up. 

Not sure if Jenelle has been fired or will be fired. Jenelle and David need help about their issues.

4 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

He went on a major homophonic and transphobic rant last week.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/02/20/mtv-announces-jenelle-evans-husband-david-eason-will-no-longer-appear-on-teen-mom-2/

That website is prettt good at only reporting on verified reality show news. People in the comments are glad he’s gone, but they’re expressing how pissed they are that prior violent/scary behavior wasn’t enough to get him fired.

Thanks for explaining it better than I could. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

He was fired for making homophobic comments on Twitter last week, good riddance I say. He and Jenelle deleted their Twitter accounts, but Instagram is still up. 

Not sure if Jenelle has been fired or will be fired. Jenelle and David need help about their issues.

Major help. Ughh

• Upvote 1

The more I watch Teen Mom OG, the more I understand Farrah. Watching Deb this season has been horrible. She is a narcissist, and probably has untreated borderline personality disorder. The way she manipulates Sophia is gross.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

On 2/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, Spartan89 said:

The more I watch Teen Mom OG, the more I understand Farrah. Watching Deb this season has been horrible. She is a narcissist, and probably has untreated borderline personality disorder. The way she manipulates Sophia is gross.

Hmm. I think Farrah manipulates Sophia too.

Farrah will get fired on the next show I think. Last one ended with the two guts knocking on her door. Wonder if she knew what was coming.

I have to say my heart broke for Catelyn and Tyler. Those two truly love each other I think. 

• Upvote 2

I just gape at the TV when Janelle and David come on. They are both such messes. Where does Janelle find them? Sacred Jesus! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Hmm. I think Farrah manipulates Sophia too.
Farrah will get fired on the next show I think. Last one ended with the two guts knocking on her door. Wonder if she knew what was coming.
I have to say my heart broke for Catelyn and Tyler. Those two truly love each other I think. 

Absolutely. I think Farrah is horrible and very manipulative. It’s just becoming more clear to me that a lot of it was learned from Deb.
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I just gape at the TV when Janelle and David come on. They are both such messes. Where does Janelle find them? Sacred Jesus! 

Maybe this conterversy might be a wake up call call for them both, but I doubt it will be. Both seem to thrive on drama. Do they ever watch themselves? 

2 hours ago, Spartan89 said:

Absolutely. I think Farrah is horrible and very manipulative. It’s just becoming more clear to me that a lot of it was learned from Deb.

Deb is no mother of the year. I think she hit Farrah a few years back. :my_confused:

• Upvote 2

I hope Jenelle’s kids sue MTV when they grow up because the producers see/know of abuse and don’t do anything/cover it up. It’s inexcusable. Kaiser’s wail of hunger was so haunting, and I’m remembering Jenelle would often just throw him in his crib and close the bedroom door when he cried as a baby because she refused to deal with him. Maybe now that David was fired and Jenelle decided to pull her kids off the show (except Jace), the producers will say, “Well, now that we can no longer make money off this drama let’s call CPS.” But that’s just a fantasy.

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

Farrah's parents are just as dysfunctional. Poor Sophia. 

I hope she doesn't grow up like her mother and her maternal grandparents. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Sky with diamonds said:

I hope she doesn't grow up like her mother and her maternal grandparents. 

And its sad because from the glimpses you see of Dereks family, they are normal people but Farrah has no intention of letting her having a normal childhhood. Sigh.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

On 3/29/2018 at 1:22 PM, Carm_88 said:

Oh damn :( 

Double damn. I was hoping his troubles would be over. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Jenelle pulled a gun on another driver on the road in a road rage incident. One of her kids was in the backseat. This is starting to get unreal. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/05/01/mtv-execs-furious-after-teen-mom-2-star-jenelle-evans-pulls-a-gun-during-road-rage-incident-exclusive-details/

I was going to post this. Not surprised. I’m she wasn’t arrested or anything. This happened when she was driving Jace to get ice cream after therapy. Poor kid. Poor all of her kids. How does she get away with everything???

Edit: This also reveals that Jenelle just casually drives around with a loaded gun. Two unstable, angry irresponsible gun owners with 5 kids between them.

And Maci has said maybe Ryan’s new baby will help him find a reason to be sober. AND BENTLY ISN’T? And how does he manage to avoid arrest for having heroin in his car and breaking probation? And driving while high? More details on his arrest and the slap on the wrist he got:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/05/01/teen-mom-og-dad-ryan-edwards-reportedly-sentenced-for-latest-arrest/

None of these people ever face any consequences. Also in the comments section of that article someone alleged Ryan is good friend’s with the son of a major judge in his county.

I fear someone is going to end up dead because of Jenelle or Ryan before they actually go to jail.

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 4

Wow! What the fuck? Some of these people are a mess!! That news about Janelle doesn't surprise me....yet it does. Especially with Jace in the car with her!? (and in the passenger seat at that??) I feel so bad for her kids. That whole situation is terrible!!! Her mom isn't much better in my opinion. 

On 5/2/2018 at 12:48 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

Edit: This also reveals that Jenelle just casually drives around with a loaded gun. Two unstable, angry irresponsible gun owners with 5 kids between them.

Nothing in a long time has struck terror in my heart quite like the sentence "Jenelle Evans drives around with a loaded gun."

Sweet Baby Jesus, save us all.  :pb_eek:

Because of this thread I watched some Jenelle "best of" moments over the years on YouTube and genuine question--how much of this is a result of childhood abuse, how much is addiction, and how much is a break in the development in someone's mental processes? Who is like, "whelp, I'm 23, no job, no education, tons of baby daddy issues, just had an abortion, and I met this guy two months ago. Oh yeah, and there's a good chance I'm going to prison. Sounds like a good time to try and have a baby!"

Is it an addiction to the adrenaline rush of drama? Is it because they don't know how to visualize a life built around steadiness, delayed gratification, and long term goals? Or is there some sort of break down in their mental processes where they are like a three year old who can't pass the marshmallow test?

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic