IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

Thumbs up on Joy as the glitch. Josie, sadly, will always be the little hitch.

If the trend continues and David ends up being an honorary Duggar, he can be the kitsch.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you guys remember "getting ready to shop" scene in the first special? Michelle's sing-song voice going "Older ones! Time to leave."(you really have to hear it in her voice for the full effect). One of the littles who was staying behind (can't remember which), started tantruming on the porch. Michelle went up to him with this fake smile and said "It's time for nappy-poo!", then whispered in the kid's ear. That kid stopped crying immediately, and he was not more than 3. That is the first clue that she beat those kids. I have never seen a 3 year old or younger child who could stop crying on command. Even when they are comforted, they need a few minutes to calm down.

I have no doubt that Jana, Jessa, and all the other older ones have witnessed a lot of "Mommy Dearest" moments with Michelle. There is a lot of hurt in those kids.

Jessa is still turning into a manipulative piece of work.

Do you guys remember "getting ready to shop" scene in the first special? Michelle's sing-song voice going "Older ones! Time to leave."(you really have to hear it in her voice for the full effect). One of the littles who was staying behind (can't remember which), started tantruming on the porch. Michelle went up to him with this fake smile and said "It's time for nappy-poo!", then whispered in the kid's ear. That kid stopped crying immediately, and he was not more than 3. That is the first clue that she beat those kids. I have never seen a 3 year old or younger child who could stop crying on command. Even when they are comforted, they need a few minutes to calm down.

I have no doubt that Jana, Jessa, and all the other older ones have witnessed a lot of "Mommy Dearest" moments with Michelle. There is a lot of hurt in those kids.

It was James, but TLC has a voice-over when Josh and then Michelle are seen talking to him, so we can't know what was said.

zT_vSq5wZ6g

It's around the 3:30 mark if anyone wants to view it.

Thanks Maude! She said "nappy time" not "nappy poo", so my mistake. There is still something about the way that kid stopped without so much as a hug from either Josh or Michelle (and really, it should have been Michelle) that makes my skin crawl. I didn't pick it up fully the first time I watch, but it has disturbed me every additional time.

I agree, I don't know any kid who can calm down quite that fast. Unless the whole crying segment was faked.

I think part of the reason Jessa was annoyed with Janna during the talk was because it puts her in a bad light. I think Jessa is seen as the perfect one in the family. She must hate having a tarnished halo.

It was James, but TLC has a voice-over when Josh and then Michelle are seen talking to him, so we can't know what was said.

zT_vSq5wZ6g

Holy slenderizer, Batman! I didn't recognize Smuggar. Sure he was 16, but frankly at 24, there's no reason he shouldn't have gained more than maybe 10 lbs. (and that's based on the fact that he seems allergic to both hard work and exercise).

It's hard to tell due to some bad editing just how fast Smuggar and Mullet got James calmed down. But it DID bug when the narrator used the words "self-control" when speaking of a 3 year old who is now 10 and still showing some developmental delays.

Yeah, I rewatched the 14 kids special the other day and it was shocking to me how good Josh looks. He used to be pretty cute. Now he seems lifeless and sickly, and the weight he's gained probably contributes a lot to his lack of effort to exercise.

Nope. It turns out it was the ATI conference where they gave relationship advice. It was talked about I think a few months back...you could listen to a sample podcast somewhere.

Jana cried when relaying a story about how Jessa annoyed her when she was little, so she sought her parents "wise council" and they advised her to love Jessa anyway and so Jana gave her a favourite possession of hers, a jewellery box. Who the fuck cries over THAT?! To me her emotional response was way out of proportion.

That "wise counsel" from her parents may have been based on a verse from Matthew 5:24-25. Can't imagine where else those two would have gotten such an idea. Matthew makes it sound more gentle in the execution; their interpretation seems pretty harsh.

I look at Michelle now and think 'Jesus fuck lady, your hair and clothing are just no...' and then I am reminded of what she looked like 8 years ago.

Joshie's pants up around his nipples was awesome and hilarious. It also seems as though his accent has magically disappeared.

It's hard to tell due to some bad editing just how fast Smuggar and Mullet got James calmed down. But it DID bug when the narrator used the words "self-control" when speaking of a 3 year old who is now 10 and still showing some developmental delays.

It always annoyed me that the voiceover claimed that James' tantrum was a "job for a buddy". I was always like, no, actually it's a job for his mother since she's right there :roll:

GeoBQn from TWOP posted the upcoming episode descriptions.

10/9 Baby Steps

Josh and Anna have added a new member to their family... Domino, the kitten! But caring for a new kitten becomes challenging when also caring for a baby and toddler. Plus, Anna has a big suprise for Josh as little Michael is about to take is first steps!

forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3146312&st=50820

I wonder if there is another surprise in addition to the first steps?

Geez, how many kittens have they had, now? Two, three?

It gets better mebeforee! The same poster from TWOP posted this episode description as well:

10/9 Kittens & Konstruction

The Duggars are up to their knees in kittens! Michelle must teach the little ones how to feed, burp, and clean up after their newest additions. Meanwhile, John David is renovating a big project while also thinking about the future.

I was thinking more about what other surprises could Anna have for Josh. ;) Perhaps, a new blessing?

Here are the last two:

10/16 First Grandson Turns 1

First Duggar Grandson Michael is turning one and Jim Bob and Michelle are pulling out the stops! Plus, Anna decides to make a 3-tiered high-concept cake for her birthday boy, but will it be too difficult for her to pull off in time for the party?

10/16 Thrill Seeking Duggars

The Duggars put their family's history of motion sickness to the test when they head to Branson, MO to ride roller coasters! But first, their friends the Vanderhoffs are coming over for dinner. And later, see how Jill celebrates her 21st birthday!

Edited to add information.

Also, please note during 3:50 - 4:10 (ish) is the infamous Daddy gets the treats speashul. Check out who's hovering right behind him.

I hate to say this, but I think the Duggars use the Vanderhoffs so it can seem they are cool with families that have special needs kids.

Anna just said a couple months ago that she's not pregnant. So yeah, the 'big surprise' for Josh is Michael's first steps, and that's it. I'm actually shocked that TLC didn't just leave it at "Anna has a big surprise for Josh" and keep everyone guessing.

I think we are coming close to the end of TLC's canned footage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fake 4th of July celebration actually filmed at the end of June was the last of the filming before the Asian trip.

I'm guessing the 4th of July episode will be the season finale on October 23rd.

Wonder how long we will have to wait for the Asia special? The Duggars were off the air for 5 months before this new season started airing, but TLC was still showing reruns every morning. Now that's done. As many have mentioned, the new episodes are not getting much in the way of promotion.

Is it possible we will soon be seeing sort of promo saying that it's time to say goodbye to "America's favorite family", or something to that effect?

Thumbs up on Joy as the glitch. Josie, sadly, will always be the little hitch.

If the trend continues and David ends up being an honorary Duggar, he can be the kitsch.

And since Jennifer is such an afterthought, she can be "which?"

I think we are coming close to the end of TLC's canned footage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the fake 4th of July celebration actually filmed at the end of June was the last of the filming before the Asian trip.

I'm guessing the 4th of July episode will be the season finale on October 23rd.

Wonder how long we will have to wait for the Asia special? The Duggars were off the air for 5 months before this new season started airing, but TLC was still showing reruns every morning. Now that's done. As many have mentioned, the new episodes are not getting much in the way of promotion.

Is it possible we will soon be seeing sort of promo saying that it's time to say goodbye to "America's favorite family", or something to that effect?

Yup the fake of the 4th of July stuff was filmed in late June and I think filming stopped sometime after that. I'm guessing that the Asia special might air before the next season as possible lead in type thing. I wouldn't be surprised if TLC is planning a final season. They aren't going to wait and see if Mullet gets pregnant. I laughed the other day when a leghumper said this on the FB page.

Griselle I saw too the show today and I thought she was pregnant even when she denies last show. I'm worry too about the junk food they are eating. Is not healthy for the kids and Josh is showing some of that,,,he looks pregnant too...jijiji jajjaja.. Is joking.. I do believe that the show is going to change sooner or late to Anna cause we have to face't Michelle time is not longer an option to see more babies...

14 hours ago via mobile · Like

I don't think TLC will ever shift the focus of the show to Josh and Anna. Sean Overbeeke and over TLC employees probably lurk here, and on twop and IMDB. A lot of twopers dislike Josh and Josh has been bashed on IMDB quite a bit.

And since Jennifer is such an afterthought, she can be "which?"

I loved that book! She can be the Which who sends off Milo (played by a J'boy) and Tock (J'boy/J'girl) on a quest to rescue Rhyme and Reason! Which are very much needed in the Duggar household.

I loved that book! She can be the Which who sends off Milo (played by a J'boy) and Tock (J'boy/J'girl) on a quest to rescue Rhyme and Reason! Which are very much needed in the Duggar household.

Yes!!

Archived