IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Looking at that picture, you have to get down to the twins before you can find a male Duggar offspring without at least the beginning of a receding hairline. Must be some serious premature balding on Michelle's side of the family. Helmet head seems fine.

And it does appear JD is hitting the fast food joints as often as big brother. I'm sure it's directly related to real or at least perceived childhood depravation.

J'chelle has talked about how food insecure her family was when Smuggar, JD, and the J'slaves were young, so that could definitely be part of it.

I also wonder if JD's fast food habit isn't fueled by the desire to be out of the TTH. Even if the tater tot casserole flows freely these days, he would still have to sit with his 16 younger brothers and sisters at the giant cafeteria table and put up with Boob and J'chelle to get the free food. Eating out could allow him to spend all of his waking hours away from the insanity.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J'chelle has talked about how food insecure her family was when Smuggar, JD, and the J'slaves were young, so that could definitely be part of it.

I also wonder if JD's fast food habit isn't fueled by the desire to be out of the TTH. Even if the tater tot casserole flows freely these days, he would still have to sit with his 16 younger brothers and sisters at the giant cafeteria table and put up with Boob and J'chelle to get the free food. Eating out could allow him to spend all of his waking hours away from the insanity.

I hope he spends all the time he can away from that zoo. Hopefully he has a GF hidden away somewhere and they spend lots of time alone together.

Why is Lumpy posting over and over today about bitterness and forgiveness? Someone steal half of his burrito when he was looking?

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

We must focus on the blessings we have instead of what we don't have or have lost. Makes it easier to forgive when things don't go our way!

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

If we focus only on ourself, we don't see the things that God & others do for us & we get bitter. We must forgive & show gratefulness! #love

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

Message on Forgiveness over Bitterness. We often grow to hate others for their offenses, but we must follow God: He continually forgives us!

Why is Lumpy posting over and over today about bitterness and forgiveness? Someone steal half of his burrito when he was looking?

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

We must focus on the blessings we have instead of what we don't have or have lost. Makes it easier to forgive when things don't go our way!

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

If we focus only on ourself, we don't see the things that God & others do for us & we get bitter. We must forgive & show gratefulness! #love

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

Message on Forgiveness over Bitterness. We often grow to hate others for their offenses, but we must follow God: He continually forgives us!

It was probably just the message of the sermon he heard at church today.

I go to a small episcopalian church even though I dont consider myself christian. I dont have what to call myself. I love the pasture or what ever the episcopalians call their leader. He was talking about hate and forgiveness today too. His message was different though. He said that we should not harbor hate because it blinds us. We cant see past the hate. It can break a person and cause them live unhappy lives. He also said we can forgive a person without having to accept them back into our lives. There are times where our own health and safety require that we do such things. He has seen what abuse dose to people and has warned us in the past about the dangers of staying in an abusive relationship. I doubt that you will ever hear something like that from smugglers church.

Wow, that family picture he posted looks terrible. Josh and JD are both rapidly aging. Doesn't Josh realize that his potential economic future has A LOT to do with his looks. he can be God's favorite christian patriarch, but if you're fat and bald nobody will want to see you on TV.

I don't think Josh realizes that. He probably thinks that just being on a reality show will bring him a lot of perks. In my opinion most of the Duggar kids aren't extremely attractive. They aren't the types that get offers for modeling gigs like the Kardashians or the Jersey Shore cast gets. Josh acts like he is a hot shot reality show star, but when it comes down the amount of his leghumping fangirls is small compared to the groups teenage girls and women who fan girl over other guys from other reality shows, or A list celebs or musicians. I have friends who fan girl over the Jersey Shore guys all the time. I don't care much for the show, but I do think Vinny is good looking. I would rather fan girl over him than Josh.

I really don't think the Duggar boys will age well. They do have the whole food thing going on and lack a commensurate level of physical activity. They also have the attitude of entitlement that's come with being D list celebrities within a patriarchal family and culture. None of them have really been blessed by their gene puddle.

+1

We know it's beyond Josh's capabilities to have a thought that wasn't spoon-fed to him.

JOSH posting about focusing on others, forgiveness, gratitude, and not being bitter? Must've been opposite day in church.

JOSH posting about focusing on others, forgiveness, gratitude, and not being bitter? Must've been opposite day in church.

Bizzarro Sunday at the home church.

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

Josh Duggarâ€@joshduggar

When I read this, especially the one about focusing on the blessings they have instead of what they don't have or was lost, I kept thinking that perhaps Anna had miscarried at least one time since Michael.

Bizzarro Sunday at the home church.

Does this carry over to tomorrow, in which he gets up at 7, has breakfast with his well-rested family, then goes to WORK for AN ENTIRE DAY, and actually....works?????

If that happens, EVER, the sky will be filled with flying pigs.

Does this carry over to tomorrow, in which he gets up at 7, has breakfast with his well-rested family, then goes to WORK for AN ENTIRE DAY, and actually....works?????

If that happens, EVER, the sky will be filled with flying pigs.

Yes on Bizzarro Monday, Mrs.Lard Lad will be sipping Mojitos and smoking Camel Shorts and sunning topless in her backyard with her sister inlaws. The children will be playing like free range hippy kids nekkid, while bathing the kitten in the wading pool.

It's the photo that kills me. I think he really fancies himself as Captain America. He's a totally delusional little wingnut.

God help Anna and the kids. Seriously.

Nah not Captian America more like with his overinflated ego, and the way he descibes himself you halfway expect him to go all Tony Stark and add "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Hmm I don't ever remember reading about the epic adventures of Lardlad, Captian Conservative or Fundieman in any comics though. What would his powers be consuming phenomenal amounts of sodium and cholesterol.

Nah not Captian America more like with his overinflated ego, and the way he descibes himself you halfway expect him to go all Tony Stark and add "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Hmm I don't ever remember reading about the epic adventures of Lardlad, Captian Conservative or Fundieman in any comics though. What would his powers be consuming phenomenal amounts of sodium and cholesterol.

The ability to leap fast food restaurants in a single bound!

Fundie-man, Fundie-man

Does whatever a fundie can

Eats a meal - super-size

Sleeps till noon - no surprise

Look out! Here comes the Fundie-man!

The ability to leap fast food restaurants in a single bound!

In Josh's case wouldn't that be the ability to bankrupt the local all you can eat buffet in one sitting.

Fundie-man, Fundie-man

Eats a meal - super-size

:handgestures-thumbup:

Fundie-man, Fundie-man

Eats a meal - super-size

:lol: :lol: :lol:

185px-BIZARRO_ps_21.jpg

Bizarro Josh selling cars.

ETA: The Adventures Of Bizzaro Josh would make great fanfic.

The Adventures Of Buckaroo Duggar Across The 8Th Dimension would be epic!

Fundie-man, Fundie-man

Eats a meal - super-size

Damn you, I can't get this ditty out of my head now. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived