IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 5)

StarrieEyedKat

Wait, WHAT? I hadnt heard about some supposed armed robbery/false imprisonment type situation before. I wonder why we havent heard all about how Jebus kept them calm and how they prayed with the criminal. Were they caught? Have they ministered to them in prison? Have they forgiven him? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

You really never heard about this? Boob got tied up, gagged, and had a gun pointed at him while a couple stole a car and money. He allegedly told the robber, "I'm not ready to die, but God has a plan for us all." He was found by Michelle who was napping, and later took the guy a bible. He did the same thing for a person in jail for stealing one of his cars.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tune in to TLC in ~20 years for their all new series, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo & the Duggars!

I'd tune in to watch a courtship between Hannie and Honey Booboo

I'd tune in to watch a courtship between Hannie and Honey Booboo

I'd pay money to be a guest at the wedding. I wonder if they could get Randy from Say Yes To The Dress to advise the girls on what to wear?

Wouldn't you be scared if Smuggar were your father?

He is a cute kid but he does not photograph well. He looks utterly terrified in every picture. I cannot figure out if that is just his smile or if he is legitimately horrified to be a part of the family.

Tune in to TLC in ~20 years for their all new series, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo & the Duggars!

There is no way Honey Boo Boo is agreeing to being a submissive wife.

It's attached when they are pulled out of the Juterus. They are born that way.

Playing catch up with this thread (seriously on to 5 now...)

Experiencedd I read your comment while sipping my pop and glad I turned my head quickly as I sprayed it near the keyboard after the mental image of the jslaves falling out (bc there wouldn't be pushing involved by this point) with the flowers stuck on their head and someone saying "It's a girl for sure"

Thanks for the good laugh. :)

Josh is past his prime for politics. With Frothy's loss, there is no way Jimboob is gonna front the money for Josh to run for any elected office.

TY to all who commented on the Instagram re the Akins comment.

Added my .02 on the FB part. Complete with cussing. :lol:

Hilarious that hubby and I talked about Smuggar vs. Boob in the political ring. Back when Boob was elected, he had the "aw shucks" hokey schtick that people believed. He (and most truly successful politicians) have charisma by the boatload.

Smuggar? A wanna-be who doesn't even know the lyrics to the first stanza of "This Land is Your Land." I think my tweet about the activist who wrote it spurred him on to believing he, too, was an "activist" and added it to his twatter bio. I doubt he ever googled Woody Guthrie. Or maybe he did and that's why he banned my first sockpuppet account. I have a second sock (don't use my real name on twitter, that's for following), but I don't want to create another to read his shit if he bans me again.

Speaking of: can he ban me if I hashtag him rather than use "@" when mentioning him? I guess I'll mosey over that side of cyberspace to find out. My remarks were rather....pointed. :evil:

It's working fine for me. Maybe it was a temporary server glitch?

He is a cute kid but he does not photograph well. He looks utterly terrified in every picture. I cannot figure out if that is just his smile or if he is legitimately horrified to be a part of the family.

I don't think babies or small tots can be "legitimately horrified" to be a part of any family. It's all they know.

With that said, in most of the photos I've seen of him, Michael appears to be frightened whenever Josh is known to be around. Make of it what you will, but my personal guess is that Li’l Man is more than a li’l afraid of the Big Man.

Definitely horrified. Michael has the soul of a Free Jinger-ite, but is unfortunately trapped in the Duggar family. Free Michael!

Michael cannot possibly be in a good mood. Chances are his parents probably let him stay up too late and then he was ripped out of bed for presunrise whore faming. I doubt if the parents even bothered to feed the kid.

Why does M-boy looks scared at ALL times?

I have seen one or two pix of M-Child #2 that are cute. More pictures, though, show him to be terrified, or at the very least having a bad hair day.

But again, I think it's Josh's fault for being utterly unable to distinguish between that one gem of a photo that should be shared with the world and the other 80 percent that are duds and should be deleted.

Yes, I was guilty of taking a million pictures of my BabyCherokee and thinking they were all precious/special/yada-yada. But at least I only inflicted the cream of the crop to show other people.

It makes me wonder if the TTH-satellite is a much livelier place when Smuggar is away carb-loading and being a douche on the internet.

In the real world every baby is different and we adapt our parenting to suit. My first baby could be handed to anyone and was always happy and smiling. Number 2 was shy, even as a young baby. He was content as long as it was me holding him but if anyone else looked like coming near him he would get quite distressed. Number 3 was somewhere in between but she did have a strong preference for her father over me for a long time.

Josh lives in fundyland instead of the real world so none of this applies. Mack might look like an extroverted, confident little girl who is happy to be passed around to her aunties, uncles, grandfather or whoever else is on hand. Michael might look like an anxious baby who gets distressed when he is with anyone other than his mother. Josh wouldn't see this difference. He would just see a girl, who should enjoy helping mummy, and a boy, who should enjoy being with his dad. You can definately tell Josh is Michelle's son!

You can definately tell Josh is Michelle's son!

This. I don't want to play internet psychologist, but Josh really seems to me like someone who displays a lot of the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, and narcissists don't just spring up in isolation, there's always more than one in a family. The reason I say this is because there are narcissists in my family (one of them is a close family member) and Josh just rings all sorts of alarm bells for me.

I can't see his instagram, is it down for service? I just clicked.

Marmalade broke it :lol:

I'm omniscient, bitches. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Even took a sec to take a dump on the FB side of his comments. oops :twisted:

Wow, that family picture he posted looks terrible. Josh and JD are both rapidly aging. Doesn't Josh realize that his potential economic future has A LOT to do with his looks. he can be God's favorite christian patriarch, but if you're fat and bald nobody will want to see you on TV.

Wow, that family picture he posted looks terrible. Josh and JD are both rapidly aging. Doesn't Josh realize that his potential economic future has A LOT to do with his looks. he can be God's favorite christian patriarch, but if you're fat and bald nobody will want to see you on TV.

Looking at that picture, you have to get down to the twins before you can find a male Duggar offspring without at least the beginning of a receding hairline. Must be some serious premature balding on Michelle's side of the family. Helmet head seems fine.

And it does appear JD is hitting the fast food joints as often as big brother. I'm sure it's directly related to real or at least perceived childhood depravation.

Archived