StarrieEyedKat

Part 1: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 11#p143611

Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8514&p=227948#p227948

Part 3: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10126

Part 4: http://freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11316

web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar/

Now with added troll action!!

marmalade said:

No, it took at least a year to get "approved" to get into ATI. Boob and Mullet had to complete the Basic (and possibly Advanced) "Seminars," have their family checked (don't forget, you have to send in pictures). This took more time in the early 90's than it does now. Or Gothard is taking anyone he can these days for the coin.

I actually hope my comment about comparing his exposure to worldly stuff as a kid compared to Josiah and Joy (and younger) made him actually think and realize that he really doesn't know any of those kids younger than Joseph...and he only knows Joe because he tags along with JD doing the mechanical shit Smuggar can't be bothered with.

I hope Sybil...errr...Lacey, etc is reported to instagram, but Smuggar's lazy streak doesn't give me much hope. Lacey's no smarter than anyone with multiple email addys who can create sockpuppets.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May as well kick off the photos with an M-Slave in training:

joshduggar Our big helper folded the washcloths! #laundryday 3h

48da8910ed5e11e1934a123138141956_6.jpg

LardLad: so big he needs us to let out yet another thread to accommodate his intake and, um, output. ew.

Home again during the middle of the day again. Same shit, 468 pages later...

I'm not sure what pisses me off more, the fact that he calls her a "helper" or the comments from alilred_23 and the troll...

[ @ ]joshduggarOur big helper folded the washcloths! #laundryday 3h.

[ @ ] odaddona Josh how old is dje 3h

[ @ ] odaddona She 3h

[ @ ] chrissykehoe Adorable! 3h

[ @ ] ejkblw Starting them early! Whoo! She did a great job 3h

[ @ ] ejmcminn1984 She has the cutest little smile. 3h

[ @ ] qtrtator2012 So cute! #adorable#good#job#mackynzie!! @joshduggar 2h

[ @ ] bensbamagirl What a big girl!! 2h

[ @ ] kaylee_at_home Love those cheeks 2h

[ @ ] princessdie Fluffy @kaylee_at_home 2h

[ @ ] laceycwillnotdie So cute!! I wish she was my daughter!! Lol 58min

[ @ ] z_e_b_r_a Aww.. She is very good at that!;) #awesome #cute #little #girl 47min

[ @ ] z_e_b_r_a @odaddona she will be 3 in October! 46min

[ @ ] alilred_23 teaching her young!! :) 40min

[ @ ] rcarter36 October 8th, 3 2min

This is cakeworthy!

post-1387-14451996690799_thumb.png

Maybe Josh can see the used cake toppers when we're done!

Thaaanks, my almost 5 year old just walked in the room, saw that, and just has to have THAT cake for his birthday in 2 weeks.

joshduggar Our big helper slave folded the washcloths! #laundryday 3h

Sadly, the training starts early for the next generation of girl Duggar slaves. Fixed that for you, Smuggly.

I know that M-Child #1 is reasonably pretty, but why does Josh post a photo of her taken in such awful lighting? It makes her face look fat and lumpy!

Josh, just because you have a camera and an IG account, doesn't mean you are obligated to post Every. Lousy. Photo. you take.

Poor Mackynzie, she deserves more than being relegated to the role of servant/baby factory. But somehow I have a feeling that by the time she's a teenager Josh and Anna will have moved their family from fundie to fundie lite. I don't think that Josh has the discipline to lived a full-fledged fundie lifestyle, he's had a taste of the world and he seems to be enjoying himself, and Josh and Anna wouldn't have the same zeal as their parents, who were converts to the lifestyle. One can hope, anyway.

And the troll mentions FJ again.

Eff the troll. I just realized this is page five! Huzzah to all, and another round of thanks to Marmalade (for the BB) Beeks, Yaweh and many others for keeping the snark going to number 5.

:greetings-clappingyellow::happy-cheerleadersmileyguy::happy-cheerleaderkid::obscene-drinkingbuddies::text-bravo:

does every little duggar girl wear a flower on the side of her head

It's attached when they are pulled out of the Juterus. They are born that way.

Poor Mackynzie, she deserves more than being relegated to the role of servant/baby factory. But somehow I have a feeling that by the time she's a teenager Josh and Anna will have moved their family from fundie to fundie lite. I don't think that Josh has the discipline to lived a full-fledged fundie lifestyle, he's had a taste of the world and he seems to be enjoying himself, and Josh and Anna wouldn't have the same zeal as their parents, who were converts to the lifestyle. One can hope, anyway.

You can hope, but regardless of the lifestyle Josh chooses to live, there is little doubt in my mind that he will always view females as creatures put on this planet to serve men. It's all he has ever known.

I always wish little girls on pregnant people. (I adore my son as much as my girls, but it's a family tradition. My grandmother always said "Think Pink!" whenever one of her grandkids or great grandkids was expecting. I think because her married daughters were always around to help in her later years while her married sons were not.) But I really hope Josh and Anna do not have any more daughters with servants' hearts.

I know that M-Child #1 is reasonably pretty, but why does Josh post a photo of her taken in such awful lighting? It makes her face look fat and lumpy!

Of all the...She is two! healthy two year olds have round chubby squishable cheeks :roll:

Now, I know this is going to get me yelled at and being called gasp, ''Josh defender'' :evil: ...But having a small child help mother or father with small tasks is completely appropriate and recommended;Who here has not praised a child for being mommy/daddies helper or said what a big boy/girl they are...small children thrive on that and need that. the underlying Why they are doing it is suspect but not the action itself.

Now, I know this is going to get me yelled at and being called gasp, ''Josh defender'' :evil: ...But having a small child help mother or father with small tasks is completely appropriate and recommended;Who here has not praised a child for being mommy/daddies helper or said what a big boy/girl they are...small children thrive on that and need that. the underlying Why they are doing it is suspect but not the action itself.

In the average American family it is appropriate. Most of us here receive the subliminals.

Of all the...She is two! healthy two year olds have round chubby squishable cheeks :roll:

Nope, I agree entirely with this. I doubt we'll see Michael "helping" with the domestic chores.

Nope, I agree entirely with this. I doubt we'll see Michael "helping" with the domestic chores.

Michael is always "Li'l Man".

Mackynzie is always "Li'l Helper" (although it appears she has graduated to "Big Helper")

You do the math.

That is what i mean.The reasons they are having her start chores are wretched but at this point all Mack knows she is making her mommy happy and is big girl. In a few years We will start to see Josh take Mike to the lot or to auctions while Mack will be elbow deep in dishes then it will all start affecting her but now is completely fine.

Thaaanks, my almost 5 year old just walked in the room, saw that, and just has to have THAT cake for his birthday in 2 weeks.

If you need a pan to make the 5, here you go - http://www.amazon.com/CHEFS-BASICS-SELECT-HW1077-Alphabet/dp/B001KOTUJC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345775059&sr=8-1&keywords=number+letter+cake+pan

You can hope, but regardless of the lifestyle Josh chooses to live, there is little doubt in my mind that he will always view females as creatures put on this planet to serve men. It's all he has ever known.

I totally agree, but even a step towards being fundie lite is a step in the right direction and gives Mackynzie (and any future sisters she might have) a bit more of a chance at getting out.

I don't know. It has been my observation that Fundie lights maybe almost normal in terms of clothing and even education and entertainment but the roll and view of females and appropriate behaviors,futures and activities for them stays basically the same as strict Fundies IE they may work and even go to school but marrying young and being SAHM is the goal

Sorry!

It's ironic that it' a 5 cake, but only has four cars.

Archived