IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I luv u ppl u make me laff (edited while textimg and drving ;)

You are an asshat. I thought your cared about your lover and expectant child? Why risk your life texting a message forum if those two are so important to you?

You are an asshat. I thought your cared about your lover and expectant child? Why risk your life texting a message forum if those two are so important to you?

+1

Seriously, I hope that was a joke, if not a very funny one. You're not only risking your own neck, you're risking the necks of everyone else on the road who isn't texting and driving. Fucking reckless and irresponsible.

Just being a smart ass to the previous comments. I rarely log onto the site through computer and typically responded via cell phone (not while driving except the first couple of times when I responded quickly while stopped at a red light). I enjoy the fun as much as the rest of the forum and simply like to point out that I like to laugh at the fact that although my grammar isn't always proper I'm not an idiot ;)

Hey Mr. Suze - I'd love it if Suze stopped by and shared her story with us. How did she escape when so many other people can't? I'd also love to know if she thinks any of the Duggar kids will try to leave. What's really going on behind all those fake smiles? Any details she can provide would be fascinating. I'm glad she escaped and hope she has a happy life.

She speaks to Anna a bunch but not to the others outside of Jill who I know is now a midwife. I met them (the duggars) a couple months ago and they all seemed super nice to me. (I do know there's a lot more to them then I could ever imagine) I would say suze was able to escape because she was curious about the world and apparently her curiosity didn't go to well with her father. Thanks a ton for your support.

Just being a smart ass to the previous comments. I rarely log onto the site through computer and typically responded via cell phone (not while driving except the first couple of times when I responded quickly while stopped at a red light). I enjoy the fun as much as the rest of the forum and simply like to point out that I like to laugh at the fact that although my grammar isn't always proper I'm not an idiot ;)

Since you enjoy being a smart ass, I thought that you might like this. I am not implying that anyone on this board is an ass but it made me laugh so I thought I would share some defrauding moments from the Carol Burnett show.

3qqE_WmagjY

I love that show :)

The dad was not the usual actor for that skit (Harvey Korman). It was Dick Van Dyke. I love that he has been in some movies lately along with Mickey Rooney.

Just a side note: I am not old. I would watch them with my grandpa when I was a kid.

Myself as well. I still catch a late night episode of golden girls every once in a whileand suze is like what is this lol

Guest Anonymous

You text and drive and make jokes about it although you know it's dangerous. Even if you don't give a shit about the strangers that you might kill, you might try giving a shit about your pregnant fiancee and your unborn child. You're not just an idiot, you're a fucking idiot.

This is not a topic to be flippant about you asshole.

**ETA: Poor Suze. If this guy really doesn't care anymore about being around for her than he acts like, I'm afraid it's out of the frying pan and into the fire for her.

I think he enjoys inciting the riot.

You text and drive and make jokes about it although you know it's dangerous. Even if you don't give a shit about the strangers that you might kill, you might try giving a shit about your pregnant fiancee and your unborn child. You're not just an idiot, you're a fucking idiot.

This is not a topic to be flippant about you asshole.

**ETA: Poor Suze. If this guy really doesn't care anymore about being around for her than he acts like, I'm afraid it's out of the frying pan and into the fire for her.

I kinda think he won a gold star for asshattery when he choose to view the YouTube while driving.

I'm rolling on the floor Ive not once drove and text. I said I responded while at a red light that had a mile long line waiting at its approval. I'm usually at work enjoying the pool of comments and responding. Actually right now I'm laying in bed watching 19 kids and counting reruns ;) its just funny to see people go so irate off of my smart ass remarks :)

+1 ;)

Obviously the anonymouzz has a warped sense of humor. I just hope the best for Susanna and her new family.

Im sorry I'm just sarcastic and I believe that if any of you had a spouse that was constantly being spoken of Im sure you would chime in. I do like all of you though and always enjoy reading the fun comments.typically when people speak negatively of me I enjoy responding with a little sarcasm ;) pretty sure her and I nor anyone on the road is doomed for the frying pan :)

meh I really don't see any point to the ping pong-ing smart allic-ness happening here, but I would like to say a few things.

I think we've all basically stated before that we wish the best for Suze and the only reason we 'constantly speak' about her (which actually it isn't constantly at all because this thread dies for weeks and Months at a time, usually only coming up when Anonymouzzz aka JOHNATHAN puts his 2 cents worth in - so maybe you like us talking about her? clearly).

To start again, the reason we 'constantly speak' about her is just because we are curious about her 'escape' and the inside story of these fundie families and their goings-ons. Thus the mission statement of the entire FJ site!.

We talk about many family members from many fundie families, some who escaped and many who have not. Its just bound to happen that Suze will come up from time to time. especially with the Duggar connection.

As I've also stated before as well, I know it would feel strange to find a topic talking about you and your personal life, but again its harmless banter, nothing serious and overall its quite well-meaning, because -again- we do wish her well.

Johnathan, I suggest you do look at your behaviour as its clearly very immature and doesn't paint you or Suze in a good light, and infact is just giving fuel to the FJ'ers who want to show you both in a bad light etc!

I'm trying to remain neutral to not piss anyone off, I can see both sides here. So just let the thread die if you don't want us to talk about her, Deal!? But do realise she may come up from time to time, but usually only in casual conversation and with no malice intended. I think that really sums it up. :-)

"Jonathan" is the correct spelling ;) I appreciate what you said. I was only replying with the same immaturity that all others were. (Very true statement when you really look at what everyone else says.)

I luv u ppl u make me laff (edited while textimg and drving ;)

Know what? Some of us have innocent children in our cars and we don't need some jackass like you hitting us because you're too selfish to put down your damn phone and drive.

Know what? Some of us have innocent children in our cars and we don't need some jackass like you hitting us because you're too selfish to put down your damn phone and drive.

But but but he was at a stoplight!

I feel sorry for the people in the vehicle with you. Apparently you may not even be able to read the road signs when you drive and may be endangering all the others around you when you drive. If you could read you'll see what I said to a few comments ago.

"Jonathan" is the correct spelling ;) I appreciate what you said. I was only replying with the same immaturity that all others were. (Very true statement when you really look at what everyone else says.)

You did start it though. The mature thing to do would be to respond more positively, or stop entirely. Just a thought.

And Question; Just what to you hope to get from posting here? I really cannot fathom the need and why of it all.

Clearly you're just throwing fuel around, which isn't doing you or Suze any favours. I dunno, call me too level headed. I just don''t see a point or any positive outcome for any of this.

:?

Your right I'm getting a little crazy having fun watching how easily people loveto talk shit but cant handle people talking crazy back to them. Going to cuddle with my beautiful fiance and little baby sweet dreams everyone :)

Archived