IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

It makes perfect sense when there's a thread on a snark board speculating that your fiancee is pregnant and in a new relationship. It would be necessary (and worth the bother) to post on that internet forum to put an end to the speculation.

I thought the posted sonogram ended the speculation, and yesterdays profession of love, oh and the link to the ring?

Eh different strokes for different folks.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reading texts and dictating replies while driving is not a whole lot safer than typing while driving. In other words, it's freaking dangerous. Don't do it.

[Edited for typo. I'm sitting at my desk but I still can't manage to proofread before I hit "submit".]

And it's actually illegal in the state of Georgia.

I hardly think we're sharks.

Queen bees, perhaps.

But sharks? Meh. Only to those that deserve it (i.e. patriarchal pieces of shit).

Just to clear up my horrid typos I was using my talk to text ap and not heavily proofreading my every word. Indeed I do have an education however I had'nt a clue how proper I had to be in order to merely point out that I love her and were happy. She chooses not to get on because she doesn't like the sharks. I happen to enjoy swimming with them myself ;) Thanks to all the positive remarks and also to the negative as well they make me smile!

Still dangerous and for reals, if you get a chance to talk to Josh, pound how dangerous this is into his head. He risks his own life along with his kids, wife and whoever else is driving near him lives on a regular basis and thinks it is funny.

I hardly think we're sharks.

Queen bees, perhaps.

But sharks? Meh. Only to those that deserve it (i.e. patriarchal pieces of shit).

And they never answer our questions.

I wonder what the convo at the Duggar and Bateses dinner table has been about lately. I wish Suze the best but this is only more fuel that dating is bad. But Razing Ruth's sister got pregnant and never dated

My cousin 'had to' marry in the early 80's.. They are still together w/4 boys and grandkids. I am pretty certain they wouldn't' advocate it for every one. The thing is then you could get away with dropping out of school at 16. Now, the world is much more demanding. A HS diploma is required in just about everything and even more.

Sorry DivaDivine, give those parents my condolences. No text message is important enough to take that kind of risk!

Back to Susanna...can you imagine being a normal person and having the Duggars and the Kellers for in-laws! I hope the other side balances out the crazy.

This is so sad. Suze had no time to have her own life. FWIW I think those Keller girls are all a bunch of hot messes.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently she is engaged to this guy now, her google+ shows an engagement ring and confirming the pregnancy

Susanna KellerJun 26, 2012 - Mobile - Public

I've been given the greatest gift!!! it's in my tummy!!

and apparently she is in Florida:

Susanna KellerJul 2, 2012 - Mobile - Public

Just made it to Florida!!! Cant wait to get to the BEACH!!!!!

I noticed this pic on there too;

Is that recent? It didnt have a date on it!

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Well, this is an unexpected surprise! Evidently Suze and her fiance are welcome at the 4th of July family reunion. I am impressed. And no evidence of a baby bump on Anna.

I think that picture is old-ish, certainly not for any 4th of July celebrations. It was up on Google+ when this thread started.

looks like she had a nice time in FL... no parental pics though, or comments that she got together with them... But one would assume they did?.

Just pics of her and her new fiance :-)

She looks happy, I wish her every success out of fundie-dom.

Must have been when Priscilla got married!

Maybe. At any rate, it can't be an old photo-- look at Kynzie and Michael.

It looks like the guy, whom she's currently engaged to, is standing behind her in that picture. Maybe the family is trying to put their differences aside? I don't know how they feel now with Susanna being pregnant. Hopefully they still love her and support her, even though she's not currently married.

MRS. KELLER HAS NEW GLASSES!!! :banana-stoner: The Sophia Petrillo dayz are gone!

:lol: You made me laugh. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think Mrs. Keller looks older than her age and I think Anna has inherited some of her aging genes. Anna has aged a bit in the past few years.

Apparently she is engaged to this guy now, her google+ shows an engagement ring and confirming the pregnancy

and apparently she is in Florida:

I noticed this pic on there too;

Is that recent? It didnt have a date on it!

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Didn't the Joshie and family stay in Arkansas for the fourth?

That family picture is from a couple months back. I remember seeing it on Suze's album a month or two ago.

Simply saying no need to bash someone whom you don't know. Shes a sweetheart who was raised, in my opinion, one of the worst ways you could ever be raised....lol sorry I'm using my phone stupid autocorrect

My apolagies its actually an associates in applied science of culinary arts. And she ended up with a better oppertunity makings a lot more money. Nobody is insulting anyone. My main post was honestly just to state that for once shes not under the realm of the "cult" and its amazing to see her smile a real smile. Not to debate about anything. My apolagies to anyone I may have offended.

Where is your auto correct now? Or was your phone made by someone studying at the SOTDRT?

The two little girls in the front row look like older versions of Kynzie. But Michael takes after the Duggar side of the family.

OH I obviously missed huge bits of this thread, didn't realise we got visited by the baby daddy! hehe

But sincerely though, I think I speak for most of us when we say we do wish the best for Suze, we all know what asses her parents are, and her brother in laws family! (Smuggar/Duggars)

I know it would feel 'sharkish' to come across a thread on the Internet talking about your life, when literally you've only been on some random cable tv show twice and at a time when you weren't the person you are now.

It really would be disconcerting to find people talking about your personal details in such a manner, but its just the nature of the subject matter and this forum, ie; fundiedom and those who escape!

For better or worse Susanna is a great example of 'the escape' and I think people just generally want to know her story. :-)

Where is your auto correct now? Or was your phone made by someone studying at the SOTDRT?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

"Introducing the new Samsung YHWH. The first and only phone to come pre-loaded with Christian spyware 'accountability' apps and SOTDRT auto correct."

Oh noez, my heathen phone changed "headship" to "high"! Guess I'd better get on over to the church--and replace my old "Devil Dialer" with YHWH!

Archived