IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

:lol: :lol: Ginger ale coming through my nostrils does hurt!

Got me on that one. I will surely re-gift that line at a medical meeting somewhere.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is not the brightest bulb in the pack. I would have preferred her getting an education and a means to support a child before she actually had one. Shit doesn't anyone plan births based on the ability to support a child any more or is that passe?

riffle

Well, she may be trying to break away from the fundie lifestyle, but she doesn't exactly come from a family where planning births is a thing, you know? So, she honestly may not have even considered waiting to have a child until she could support it. Also, I do believe she has a culinary degree of some type or another.

Hilarious!!! I love to read the camouflaged array of sprinkled sarcasm. I must say this. To see the positive remarks applied to suze is amazing. I figure I would do the community a favor and spread realism onto the parade of comments. I suppose some would look down on suze for her choices. It is unfortunate but her ex fiance was abusive and unfaithful. After a year of hiding the truth she finally could not take it any further. Pregnancy was not planned however the amazing news is that suze is with an amazing guy who has his own company and can financially support his own family. As to those who have negativity I insure there are those in the world who can relate to your negativity. It saddens me to see people bash a girl whom has never done anything to harm anyone. Anyone who does know her personally knows that she is an amazing girl who was brought up up in a harsh world. Gossip is fun but I figured I would throw in the facts. She has known the guy for over a year, friends first. She is actually educated with a Batchlers in culinary arts. She is not financially struggling. Shes doing great and actually happy which is what all people truelly want is happieness right? Hope this helps all and thanks for reading my post ;)

Hilarious!!! I love to read the camouflaged array of sprinkled sarcasm. I must say this. To see the positive remarks applied to suze is amazing. I figure I would do the community a favor and spread realism onto the parade of comments. I suppose some would look down on suze for her choices. It is unfortunate but her ex fiance was abusive and unfaithful. After a year of hiding the truth she finally could not take it any further. Pregnancy was not planned however the amazing news is that suze is with an amazing guy who has his own company and can financially support his own family. As to those who have negativity I insure there are those in the world who can relate to your negativity. It saddens me to see people bash a girl whom has never done anything to harm anyone. Anyone who does know her personally knows that she is an amazing girl who was brought up up in a harsh world. Gossip is fun but I figured I would throw in the facts. She has known the guy for over a year, friends first. She is actually educated with a Batchlers in culinary arts. She is not financially struggling. Shes doing great and actually happy which is what all people truelly want is happieness right? Hope this helps all and thanks for reading my post ;)

Interesting 1st post. You know this info how?

And we're supposed believe you because?...

If the scarcasm is camouflaged then we're doing it wrong.

Well, she may be trying to break away from the fundie lifestyle, but she doesn't exactly come from a family where planning births is a thing, you know? So, she honestly may not have even considered waiting to have a child until she could support it. Also, I do believe she has a culinary degree of some type or another.

I am guessing her sex ed growing up was even more sub-par than her other education too, and plenty of adults not raised fundie don't know someone of the little nuances of birth control. It could easily be her not knowing that the pill needs to be taken at the same time everyday or that antibiotics can interfere with them.

Demonizing someone because of an unplanned pregnancy is, shall we say, a very idiotic thing to do and shows no ability whatsoever to think critically about how such things might happen.

With such gems as this one.

AAH 101 Cheese making A Hands on study lerning to make Motzeralla, Feta, and Ricotta cheeses

Simply saying no need to bash someone whom you don't know. Shes a sweetheart who was raised, in my opinion, one of the worst ways you could ever be raised....lol sorry I'm using my phone stupid autocorrect

With such gems as this one.

I'll buy the curds and find the YouTube. I bet I can teach you to make cheese in less than 30 minutes.

Edited to add:

They should list a course on how to use spellcheck.

Under "psychology"

Psy 440 Critical thinking

There is NO description

You can't make this shit up

^ agreed lol funny I have a Masters degree from a university and still cant use it right. Perhaps I should stop driving and typing. And I completely disagree with the magister (however its speller) scenario. Luckilly HCC accepted the core credits and allowed her to complete school with a real degree.

HCC is Houston Community College?

Ricotta is ridiculously easy to make. A half page or less instruction sheet is sufficient.

What freekin' uni, teaches auto shop? Maybe I'm jaded after years of working at my public uni, or having a degree from a public uni, but I took auto shop in HS.

Below is the entirety of their Fine Arts classes:

FAC 260 Chalk Art I Course given off campus in Michigan. Available in Video also.

FAC 262 Chalk Art II Course given off campus in Michigan.

FAC 263 Chalk Art III Course given off campus in Michigan.

FAC 300 Design of Eucharistic Vestments I (6)

FAC 350 Liturgical Needlepoint I Needlepoint is the art of counted or free stitchery worked by hand with a threaded needle on a readily countable ground. The student learns the art of producing needlepoint for ecclesiastical vestments, liturgical coverings, and tapestries.

FAC 450 Liturgical Needlepoint II A continuation of FAC 350

FAC 455 Liturgical Needlepoint III A continuation of FAC 450

FAC 470 Advanced Riding/ Training II Advanced riding classes, horse training experience. Off campus at MMR.

FAC 490 Specialized Fine Arts Study A custom-made course of study available for students who would like to study a Fine Arts area that is not currently offered. A special syllabus will be created by a faculty advisor along with a timetable and projects to fulfill the three (3) credit hour requirements. This course number can be repeated for another area of study in Fine Arts.

Archived