IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And according to her Google plus account her child will be named "Triniti" with an I not a Y.

Why does this not surprise me?

She's been reading Hellacious and Curradong. :lol:

And according to her Google plus account her child will be named "Triniti" with an I not a Y.

Why does this not surprise me?

Oh dear.

The only other "Trinity" I've ever heard of was the illegitimate daughter or Ricky and Lucy on Trailer Park Boys. Any Canadian (and a few of us Yanks) know how well SHE turned out. :lol:

Ricky even managed to spell it correctly!

The only other "Trinity" I've ever heard of was the illegitimate daughter or Ricky and Lucy on Trailer Park Boys. Any Canadian (and a few of us Yanks) know how well SHE turned out. :lol:

Ricky even managed to spell it correctly!

She'll be stealing BBQs in no time!

She'll be stealing BBQs in no time!

She'll be a "bottle kid" by the time she's in kindergarten. Gotta start somewhere. :lol:

Can't say I am loving the name. I certainly would prefer the traditional spelling if she were going to choose that, But its her choice of course...

One thing that is very clear with many of these ATI / IBLP people is once they get to adulthood, after having been so sheltered and lacking vital teenaged experiences, that when they do become 'free' and able to make their own choices and decisions they are often very juvenile and teenaged in their approach!

Smuggar, Suze etc, have shown that their ATI/IBLP upbringing have done them major dis-services, and that their Advance Training really isn't advance or properly trained in any Basic Life Principles at all!

Tina ReedYesterday 05:41

Your welcome! I have never heard of Bill Gothard except for just recently..I have never heard him preach I really don't know much about Him. Anyway, I'm sorry you were offended Susanna, know that I am praying for you. -Tina

Tina ReedYesterday 12:55

btw (just to clarify)...the only thing I'm washed in is the blood of the lamb so I think I'll be okay, thanks for your concern... God bless you!

Translated: Fuck you.

Unread post Re: Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

I can't see where she said she's having a girl, good for her though!

I LOVE this she said:

Quote:

Susanna Keller 28 Aug 2012 - Mobile - Public

What is up with these rednecks taking over TLC?!?! First the Bates now honey boo boo AHHH. Oh well, I am looking forward to watching my sisters wedding tomorrow!!

heehee! Didn't she say once before when she did say a few posts she couldn't stand the Bates!? *goes looking*

Quote:

I hate the Bates so much

WHY does she hate the Bates? Because they got a free new house? Because the boys are so horny? Why????

Quite frankly, I don't think Suze enjoy the whole "stay sweet" attitude fundies preach about. Although these fundies claim they do not judge, in reality, they really do, especially those who do not follow the same beliefs as them. More than likely, that's probably why she cannot stand the Bates.

As for Suze herself, she did jump from one engagement to the next in less than 6 months but I think the pregnancy might mature her up a bit. Fundie way of life do stunt emotional and mental growth, in my opinion, so it might take a while for Suze to grow up a bit. Look at David and Priscilla-both are in their mid 20s but are acting like a bunch of 13 year olds. Honestly, I think Suze has them beat in the maturity level a bit. At least she and her fiance do not walk around in matching outfits like David and Priscilla and Josh and Anna.

Trinity and Neveah are big, big names in Conservative Churches. I've lost track of the number of "Trinity Neveah"s I've seen "dedicated" at Baby Sundays over the last 8 years. Neveah--if it isn't obvious--is Heaven spelled backwords and IIRC a big Contemporary Christian Music star (Maybe Steven Curtis Chapman????) made it popular.

That shows how many "Baby Sundays" I've attended in Conservative Fundie churches of late. Or ever.

Big, fat zero.

xReems, she jumped from one guy to the other in about a month's time. She was dumped after she got back from Pris' wedding (I want to say Valentine's Day) and based on the 20-week ultrasound posted the other day, got knocked up at the end of March. She wasted no time whatsoever. I can't remember when the fiancee or sockpuppet posted, but he claimed they were engaged and that was at least two to three months ago, not long after people found out Suze was knocked up. Even without the poster here, she's confirmed she's engaged, so far less than 6 months. Heck, right NOW, it's only been just over 6 months since she got dumped.

From what she and her current guy, Jonathan, said when they did post here. Didn't they say that the first guy, Nick, was away a lot cheating on her, and actually abusing her as well. I think it was said, that this guy she is with now, helped her out of that bad situation, so she fell for him pretty quickly... I'd have to go back and find his posts.

But I'm really not worried about that, or the timeline. It happens. I just thank goodness she is out of the fundie-dom and can live the way she wants and raise a child in whichever way she chooses outside of the cults of gothard.

I know BOTH of them have said and done some pretty irrational and stupid things on this forum, with the immaturity coming out in their posts. But I am sort of giving them a pass on that I guess. She just needs to realize a lot of things first I guess. You have to remember these adults are essentially catching up on YEARS of sheltering and teenaged years of learning processes that they missed, and essentially learning a whole new lifestyle! Your emotions would be pretty strained going through all that, and I suppose finding a thread on the Internet all about you would be disconcerting, all because your sister happens to be married to a Duggar.

Is it wrong for me to dearly wish they'd hand Suze a reality show, or at least a special -- Leaving Fundies -- or something? She has to know so much.

Is it wrong for me to dearly wish they'd hand Suze a reality show, or at least a special -- Leaving Fundies -- or something? She has to know so much.

I'd love to see a show about Suze rather than another season of the Duggars.

. Neveah--if it isn't obvious--is Heaven spelled backwords.

Thanks for posting that info. I just reconnected via Facebook with a friend from college. That is her daughter's name - I wondered where on earth that name came from.

Thanks for posting that info. I just reconnected via Facebook with a friend from college. That is her daughter's name - I wondered where on earth that name came from.

It didn't. It came from heaven. :twisted:

She sort of reminds me of my sister,who's been in several abusive relationships. She would wait until another guy came along before she would leave the current abusive one. Im assuming it has something to with not wanting to be alone,and feeling as if she cant be FULLY independent and needs to have a man at all times in order to be content. If that makes sense. Maybe thats the case with Suze too. Its not uncommon,unfortunately. I wish her all the best.

Trinity and Neveah are big, big names in Conservative Churches. I've lost track of the number of "Trinity Neveah"s I've seen "dedicated" at Baby Sundays over the last 8 years. Neveah--if it isn't obvious--is Heaven spelled backwords and IIRC a big Contemporary Christian Music star (Maybe Steven Curtis Chapman????) made it popular.

Actually the form of it you've used there is Heaven misspelled backwards. And it is used spelled that way (it was the 890th most popular name last year). Obnoxiously religious AND erroneous -- SOTDRT at its finest, I think. Nevaeh was used by someone called Sonny Sandoval and was #35 in the USA (and #45 in Canada) and most name nerds I know consider it seriously trashy (and unpronounceable).

Of course I don't have behindthename.com bookmarked. Why do you ask?

If it'll sound stupid when you're 30, bad name choice. It makes me giggle and worried all at the same time of all the KayLees, Destinis and Trinitis, Brayylynn and Bratleigh and Shitlyn. So many of these names are just... not adult.

If it'll sound stupid when you're 30, bad name choice. It makes me giggle and worried all at the same time of all the KayLees, Destinis and Trinitis, Brayylynn and Bratleigh and Shitlyn. So many of these names are just... not adult.

Now I am scared about what we are naming baby. Maybe I should toss it out for FJ to tell me if it is a good one or not........

On the other hand, I was going to have an odd name, but my mom chickened out and insisted on a mundane one. I wish I'd had the more unique one!

I always liked my mom's method of naming...she said for every name she considered, she pictured it on a child, an adult, and an elderly person. I know to a certain extent that today's trendy names will become more "normal" as the kids with those names grow up, but I still can't picture an 80-year-old Braelynn. That said, to each his/her own...with all the stuff to worry about in this country, baby name trends rank pretty low on my list.

And as the Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing website says, giving your child a unique name does not make them unique.

Ok, I was "friends" w/Susanna on FB until her page "went away" when she and Nick broke up. Her status just popped up as "single" on my FB feed 4 min ago. WTF? Anybody?

7 minutes ago, on Facebook, Suze changed her relationship status to "single". I hope she will be able to return to her sister's house, especially if she needs some help and support as a (now) single mother.

Archived