IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

I don't like reds with my skin tones, I did buy a bronze which I enjoy. I'd prefer the bronze for my hands, but being a gardener and outdoor kind of person it's a waste of effort.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone get their nails done recently? I've been trying to grow mine ;-)

I've never been much for manicures (I keep them polished but do it myself--nothing fancy) --- until my mom got me a gel manicure 3 or 4 weeks ago ... AMAZINNNNGGGG. Still looks brand new.

anyone get their nails done recently? I've been trying to grow mine ;-)

and anyone see this awesome cupcake cupcake toppers? I mean its a cupcake ON a cupcake!?! *mindblown*

4633072820_a98601e767_o.jpg

So meta and probably so yummy. *Drools*

So do I need to invest in a bottle of gel? I'm crazed about caring for my feet, I soak them once a week, do the cuticles, shave the dead skin off my heels with a Credo, use wet finishing sandpaper to completely smooth them off. It's a positive ritual for me.

Its fun to do things for yourself like a home manicure etc, even if you're just going to get dirty again! hehe!

OH I have heard good things about Gel manicures too!

DUDE Awesome Cookie Monstor cupcakes!!!

Cookie-Eating-Cookie-Monster-Cupcake.jpg

What does Josh think about your girlfriend wearing shorts in front of him? Is he able to control himself? She needs to quit defrauding him or he's going to get sent to the camps again.

This is actually funny lol

This is actually funny lol

I hate to interrupt the talk of manicures- I enjoy them myself- but since you're still around...

can you answer the biggest question on most of our minds: Is Anna pregnant?

OH MY GAWD!!! DD!!!!!!!!!!

And theres actually fluids!!! EEP...

*can never look at a cupcake the same way again*

OH MY GAWD!!! DD!!!!!!!!!!

And theres actually fluids!!! EEP...

*can never look at a cupcake the same way again*

Eh that's just the top coat :lol:

Its fun to do things for yourself like a home manicure etc, even if you're just going to get dirty again! hehe!

OH I have heard good things about Gel manicures too!

DUDE Awesome Cookie Monstor cupcakes!!!

Cookie-Eating-Cookie-Monster-Cupcake.jpg

I made some similar for my son's 3rd birthday!!

IMG-20110925-00155.jpg

Also - so far, no TOU violations. Continue on with the pedicure and cake maneuvers. :)

Also - so far, no TOU violations. Continue on with the pedicure and cake maneuvers. :)

And the baby sloths.

tumblr_lve9jhnVFl1qgldmmo1_500.jpg

Gah, I must stop looking at baby sloth images I want one really bad.

Guest Anonymous

Hey SEK - if that's the mod decision of course I'm fine with it, but it seems to me that dudebro should be fucked under 1.) impersonation if he's not who he claimed to be. or 2.) false information if he is and he turned around and lied about it. I'm just curious why it isn't considered one of those?

False information or libel...

Impersonation of another individual

Hey SEK - if that's the mod decision of course I'm fine with it, but it seems to me that dudebro should be fucked under 1.) impersonation if he's not who he claimed to be. or 2.) false information if he is and he turned around and lied about it. I'm just curious why it isn't considered one of those?

His IP checks out as Georgia, and to be honest, we can't prove or disprove either way. Best thing to do is not feed the troll.

Anyone have the link for when Nick came and flounced in Susanna's honour?

Seems she rather enjoys directing her beau's toward this site to rile them up and have them 'defend her honour' in some weird Internet celebrity playout... Kinda sad really.

Guest Anonymous
His IP checks out as Georgia, and to be honest, we can't prove or disprove either way. Best thing to do is not feed the troll.

Fair enough. It just seemed to me that would have to be one or the other.

I wish a plague of Legos and barefeet upon him anyway, for his reckless driving and his disgusting abuse of the English language.

**ETA:

Seems she rather enjoys directing her beau's toward this site to rile them up and have them 'defend her honour' in some weird Internet celebrity playout... Kinda sad really.

Oooooh good point! He's getting internet sloppy seconds. This forum has already given away pieces of its collective heart to Suze's first fiance.

I'm just having fun just like everyone else is. And I read all the stuff nick said. I may play around with sarcasm, however, if you want to see a real douchebag then that's your man. He cheated on her and treated her terrible. I admit I have a twisted sense of humor however I am no different then any of you. I'm glad shes out of the lifestyle and living normal. We love each other and shes like my best friend.

On a sidenote I like the cookie monster cupcakes myself

***I HAVE RECIEVED SEVERAL INBOX MESSAGES BUT HAVE NOIDEA HOW TO REAPOND

And the baby sloths.

tumblr_lve9jhnVFl1qgldmmo1_500.jpg

Gah, I must stop looking at baby sloth images I want one really bad.

That's the cutest thing I've seen in just about ever. We have one at our local zoo. I just love him!

Guest Anonymous
I'm just having fun just like everyone else is. And I read all the stuff nick said. I may play around with sarcasm, however, if you want to see a real douchebag then that's your man. He hit her cheated on her and treated her terrible. I admit I have a twisted sense of humor however immoral different then any of you. I'm glad shes out of the lifestyle and living normal. We love each other and shes like my best friend.

On a sidenote I like the cookie monster cupcakes myself

I hope to fuck you have her permission to say this stuff about her on the internet where it will be forever. Being abused is nothing to be ashamed of but that's not your story to tell.

Archived