IGNORED

Did Susanna Keller get married?/Suze pregnant {merged}

NJMom

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your right I'm getting a little crazy having fun watching how easily people loveto talk shit but cant handle people talking crazy back to them. Going to cuddle with my beautiful fiance and little baby sweet dreams everyone :)

and when did we talk shit?

You came here starting this crap, and you are indeed fuelling fires you started!

and then when someone calls you out on it you run off claiming how perfect your life is and how you have more important things to do? Give me a break...

+1 ;)

+2..

My suggestion to other FJ-ers is to ignore him, he is clearly getting kicks out of his behaviour and your responses, so don't give it to him.

PS; I tried to be on your side and defend you to a degree, but yeah I just can't accept your ridiculous rambling behaviour at all now. Its just too immature and ridiculous to fathom and makes no sense.

Peace Out :auto-biker:

Guest Anonymous
I'm rolling on the floor Ive not once drove and text. I said I responded while at a red light that had a mile long line waiting at its approval. I'm usually at work enjoying the pool of comments and responding. Actually right now I'm laying in bed watching 19 kids and counting reruns ;) its just funny to see people go so irate off of my smart ass remarks :)

Wow. Clearly Jonathan is a real winner attention whoring douchebag. Fuck you very much for stopping by again!

This dude grosses me out.

Wow. Clearly Jonathan is a real winner attention whoring douchebag. Fuck you very much for stopping by again!

This dude grosses me out.

I was hoping Suze would do a lot better than this jerk.

Lol mission accomplished this isn't even her fiance just had a blast fucking with the lame people who beg for the gossip!

Is it possible for a mod to check IP address to see if it originates in the area of GA that these two live? Just curious.

I really do wish the best for Suze- I can't imagine the difficulty of getting out of a family like she came from, and admire her for getting out.

Lol mission accomplished this isn't even her fiance just had a blast fucking with the lame people who beg for the gossip!

So if you're a person that trolls sites for "lame people," that makes you...?

So if you're a person that trolls sites for "lame people," that makes you...?

A hypocrite! and to impersonate someone random like Suze's fiancé is even weirder... So actually I'm inclined to believe it indeed is, and he is just trying to back-pedal since he has been called out and has realised just how much damage he has done with his antics.

A hypocrite! and to impersonate someone random like Suze's fiancé is even weirder... So actually I'm inclined to believe it indeed is, and he is just trying to back-pedal since he has been called out and has realised just how much damage he has done with his antics.

This. Agree that it is likely Suze's fiancé. Someone is kicking himself in the ass right now...

Guest Anonymous

I'm pretty sure impersonating someone that you aren't is against the ToU of this forum.

Mods? Is it ip check/banhammer time?

It really speaks to SKs maturity, to be lying in bed with this asswipe and reading the shit he's posting here. I never had a lot of faith in the Keller gene pool and this kinda seals the deal for me. Seems Anna and Suz hooked up with the adolescent boys and Esther got a character from The Poisonwood Bible.

Yeah. It seems the only Keller daughter who lucked out in the man department is Rebekah, as Josh M. Seems decent and intelligent.

What does Josh think about your girlfriend wearing shorts in front of him? Is he able to control himself? She needs to quit defrauding him or he's going to get sent to the camps again.

anyone get their nails done recently? I've been trying to grow mine ;-)

and anyone see this awesome cupcake cupcake toppers? I mean its a cupcake ON a cupcake!?! *mindblown*

4633072820_a98601e767_o.jpg

I like the color of the pink dots for my toes. I really have a thing about bright vibrant colors on my feet. I hope it's not an old lady thing. My feet are tan and I think the fuschia tones really look good on them.

The brighter colours the better I think! :-D

I got some fire-engine red, makes me feel fun!!

Archived