IGNORED

Lawson Bates

Guest LilaFowler

Before my friend became a cop, she was auxillary. Unpaid but you still get the gun and badge. So many he's that.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

He has a gun and a badge all the time lately. I wonder if he's working with Zach now?

Man he makes me cringe.

Look at him pouting and the hand gesture!!! Jesus between him and Evan Stewart (Carlin's new future headship-to-be)

Evan is actually almost worse, in my opinion. He literally creases his whole forehead and stares at the camera, leaning against a wall in a suit, I think the look he's trying to go for is "tough/handsome/serious" man of God person? LOL I don't know, and then all the photos of him and Carlin so far, she's hanging on his arm, he's got his arms facing forward showing off his "muscles", or she's staring at him adoringly and he's looking at the camera, almost every. single. time!!!

He and Lawson are basically the same, I think it's soooo funny how he sees himself as some kind of STUD.....and these boys are little immature sheltered virgins!!!! LOOOOOOOOL i can't :pb_lol::pb_rollseyes:

go to 2nd photo in this little series with his nieces, SIGNATURE FACE lol

Again, even on a post about his BROTHER for his brother's birthday.....still gotta fit in a pouty pic!!!

Man I could go on all day, I think he's ridiculous and into himself, and loooooves the attention being on BUB is giving his ego....no doubt he really likes Carlin, but come on , this guy's identity is already a singer and performer, praise and overconfidence......yep...........wonder how this will turn out...... *sigh*

Well Carlin is kinda the same way-gregarious, likes to be center of attention, a little obnoxious-maybe theyre great together? I thought he came off kinda dorky on the show, i think Carlin is kind of a dorky goofball too so maybe they have silly fun together. Could be worse i spose. 

So instead of "marrying your father" as the old saying goes, Carlin is essentially marrying her brother Lawson, in this dude? 

Well even if Lawson has some personality traits in common with Evan, that doesnt imply anything incestual, like thats not what i was going for at all.... 

I was just saying maybe Carlin and Evan have some stuff in common that could make their relationship fun. I think they are goofy, immature and annoying with some of this stuff but they are young. I think they need some maturation before marriage, but they arent interested in my opinion. I dont think taking self indulgant, dumb selfies is the biggest  crime against humanity. I do it from time to time. Anyway id rather see these kind of posts from these people than the pyschotic zealotry of like a Derrick Dillard for example. 

The pics are pretty par for the course for teenagers/college age kids.  He just looks so, so young.   I hope they have a long "special friends" period.  

I think less Justin Bieber, more Flynn Rider from Tangled and his infamous smolder

Seriously! Look at the eye brows! They are so similar!

Spoiler

tumblr_m90ort27pd1repgdzo1_1280.thumb.jpg.7f8d52f417418af2ad7564076013154c.jpg

Spoiler

disney-princess_149975_14.jpg.e79dcb6b206e41995d15c115dc353051.jpg

I also feel like Fundies are behind the times with things like the smolder. I haven't seen guys use this pose in a while.

6 hours ago, Feministe9000 said:

I don't follow the Bates much.  Who's the tween in the suit?  Please don't tell me that child is on the marriage track.

5 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Well Carlin is kinda the same way-gregarious, likes to be center of attention, a little obnoxious-maybe theyre great together? I thought he came off kinda dorky on the show, i think Carlin is kind of a dorky goofball too so maybe they have silly fun together. Could be worse i spose. 

I'm sorry but I still think Evan looks like a girl. Think he's trying too hard to seem tough. Glad to see he has no issues with wearing shorts.

1 hour ago, Flossie said:

I don't follow the Bates much.  Who's the tween in the suit?  Please don't tell me that child is on the marriage track.

Oh yes he and Carlin are pre-courting. :giggle:

My oldest niece thought Lawson was hot. She watched an episode of BUB and then said "Oh shit, he opened his mouth". Good girl.

9 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

My oldest niece thought Lawson was hot. She watched an episode of BUB and then said "Oh shit, he opened his mouth". Good girl.

My friend was over when I was catching up on BUB and said the same thing.  I had to nip that in the bud!

On 4/25/2017 at 6:00 AM, SuhrEnity said:

He has a gun and a badge all the time lately. I wonder if he's working with Zach now?

They were en route to Big Sandy. No reason for him to be sporting that badge (which is actually a belt buckle) and a gun. While apparently FISHING. Did he shoot the fish? 

Ass. 

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

They were en route to Big Sandy. No reason for him to be sporting that badge (which is actually a belt buckle) and a gun. While apparently FISHING. Did he shoot the fish? 

Ass. 

But how is everyone supposed to know how super important he is without them?!!??!?eleventy!!?!?!

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

But how is everyone supposed to know how super important he is without them?!!??!?eleventy!!?!?!

Well Lawson will tell them of course. He's definitely one to toot his own horn. :rolleyes:

On 4/26/2017 at 4:09 AM, MsSaylor said:

I dont think taking self indulgant, dumb selfies is the biggest  crime against humanity. I do it from time to time. Anyway id rather see these kind of posts from these people than the pyschotic zealotry of like a Derrick Dillard for example. 

I agree with this. 

Dumb selfies is literally what kids do these days. It can seem a bit excessive to me at times, but I'm also 30 years old and more than a decade older than them. I'm sure 30 year olds thought the things I did when I was 19 were a bit dumb and excessive (OMG teenagers these days and their dumb myspace pages and velour tracksuits!!!). And in 10 years time, the now teenagers of the world will be rolling their eyes at whatever today's 3rd and 4th graders will grow up and do in a decade's time. Circle of life. 

But yes, I'd much rather see a teenager using social media for goofy selfies and pictures with friends than having an account like Bin Seewald's or Dewreck's. I had a look at his profile and he just seems like a fairly normal conservative 21 year old Christian from the South. 

I hope he and Carlin have a very long 'pre-courtship' or whatever 'it's not dating' word they give 'dating' these days, before they jump into the courting-engaged-married within 6 months thing. 

NGL I think Evan is actually cute. BUT he seems like the kind that believes every girl wants him. Or if he was in real high school he would try to hook up with every girl, with Lawson as his wingman.

So has Lawson lost his headphones? Haven't seen those stupid things for a while.

My 72 year old dad was confused when there was a young woman on the train who did her makeup and then proceeded to take many selfies.

He is now very proud that he knows what a selfie is and that he can actually understand when it's bought up in conversation.

I hate having my picture taken, so selfies aren't my thing. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived